Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Quick share




Hi everyone. Thought it might be time for a quick share. These are a couple of layouts I have managed to finish in the last few days.
I am really happy with them.....maybe I should scrap more when I am tired?! LOL
Sorry about the dodgy pics of them too, they really are straight.....they are!
I also have to quickly plug this fabulous online store I found. www.ribbonsgalore.com.au
Yummy! They are a bit pricey, but are very yummy, gorgeous, unique ribbons. I meant to take a pic, but havent gotten around to it, but go have a look, you will be impressed. Its owned and run by Fiona Carter, a very talented scrapper.
Well I have just recieved a parcel with my prize from the scrapworl challenge I won, so am off to play with that. If Ciara stops giggling and dad dad dading in bed and goes to sleep, and Aodhan keeps watching play school....what a terrible mother I am!
Its terribly smoky here today, those fires must be huge by now. And its going to be hot again tomorrow. I think we are in for a very bad fire season. Hopefully not, but it doesnt look good.
Have a good one, and take it easy. Happy scrapping!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Hi,
Hope you don't mind I have blog hopped from Mrs positive.
I love your layouts, they combine all my current favourite elements. : )

13 December, 2006 16:10  
Blogger Sarah said...

Gorgeous layouts Dee!! And Ribbons Glaore have some beautifl stuff..very hard to keep away from :)

19 December, 2006 08:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home