Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Nearly there



We're getting there slowly but surely. Ciara's daytime sleeps have improved from 45 mins to 2 hrs+. The tresillian nurse I spoke to said she was sleep cycling and would sleep much better at night if she slept well through the day. So part 1 of my fiendish plan is in action. Part 2 is to get her sleeping properly through the night. She is better, wakes a max of 2 times, sometimes only once, usually at 4am. Hopefully with a little time she will get herself sorted out. The tresillian nurse service is great, and I will let you know the details Jules, for when you may need it. Its a M&CH nurse, on MSN.




There has been absolutely nothing else going on.




I taught my second class to the kids at Glenn's school on Friday, they loved it and want me to do it again next year, which is cool!




We got the kids photo taken with Santa on Friday arvo too. I didn't think it was going to happen cos they both didn't want a bar of him, but we just swooped and got em! And they aren't bad either. Had to get one of Ciara by herself cos its her first chrissy. They have scanned OK too, which is just as well. I need to print them off for Nana's. Bugger paying for them. The single of Ciara was $12, and the two together was $16, but we got 2 photos for that one. What a mint they must be making!

Anything else? Nope. STILL havent done my chrissy shopping......still havent scrapped 4 canvasses for gifts. Better get cracking hey?

And that reminds me. As these will be my first canvasses, what do I seal them with afterwards? And they need shaddow box frames yeah?

And another thing. DO NOT waste your money on the baygon fly baits. I bought some because Aodhan was born in a tent, and I hate fly's. I reckon they ATTRACT more fly's inside. CRAP!

Finally, a big congrats to Mardi for getting an honourable mention in the 2006 masters! Brilliant. And I will be picking your brain next year Mardi, cos I am thinking of entering!

OK, better go, have a good one!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that things are starting to fall into place for ya matey :-) That is good news *big smile* Glad to hear that you enjoyed doing the class for the kids too. What a fabulous lady you are!! I hope the kids where all good and had a fab time (I'm sure they would have)
Love the santa photo's...have yet to get our Santa photo's :P

Thanks for the Baygon tip as I was going to get some as they sounded like an excellent idea. We sit at the back door having a smoke and the fly's instantly gravitate inside and I hate them with a vengence too...dirty little critters!

Maybe I should have a go at the masters next year *chews nails* sounds nerve racking...maybe we can encourage each other!??

Have a good week X
Cheers
Tammy

12 December, 2006 21:28  
Blogger Julie said...

Love the pics Dee.

Hope that things with your litle miss improve soon. That 4 oclock wake up is a pain.

Hey maybe we could be picking Mardis brain together as I may just give it ago too.LOL

12 December, 2006 22:35  
Blogger Julie said...

Love the pic's....& yep buggar me paying for copies....Love the big bench that santa's on though.
Last year Zahlee was petrified of santa...& then we went to a xmas party(like 1hour later) & was all over that santa...go figure!!
Good to hear the lesson went well.
Fingers are crossed that little miss Ciara is sleeping @ night more SOON!
Jxx

13 December, 2006 10:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home