Sunday, November 26, 2006

crossing everything.....




in the hope that Ciara will sleep tonight. For the last few nights she has woken up about 6 times....I am buggered. Once I get woken up, thats it for me, so if its 4 am, well it makes for a loooooong day. It is also really dragging me down. I have strated thinking about going back to work full time, night shift, but then I think normally and know I could never do that. Its just so hard to stay happy when you feel so sad. It makes me feel like I am a bad Mum and doing something wrong. I also get really shitty and think of other peoples "perfect" babies. It's just hard, but only 4 weeks till school holidays, then the pressure is off a bit. Most nights I get up, but my wonderful husband does too, I can not imagine what I would be like if he didnt. He is such a sweet man.


Nothing else has been happening here. Just the usual day to day stuff. I got some scrapping done. One is a gorgeous pic ofthe kidlets, and the other is one I did for a challenge at the boxx, not to use card as the background. Was a bit hard! Love that pic of them together, they really do love each other so much. And I have got heaps of good pics of Aodhan at the park lately, he is becoming such a dare-devil, such a little boy.


Have a good week everyone!


2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Hey De long time no see/write...lol
have had trouble with bloglines> saying no one has updates on their blogs Grrrrr!
So a lot has happened with u luvvy.
Glad u's are all betta now sucks big time trying to clean up puke.
Yippeeeee @ the guest DT Chookscraps gig, how cool. I'm sure they will absolutely LOVE ur lo's, u have nothing to worry about chickie they are gorgeous.
n e ways I'll catch ya if it shows up on bloglines...lol
Take care
Jxx

28 November, 2006 15:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He Dee, don't think your a bad mum and of others "perfect children" that's absolute garbage! Grrrrr!!!! My DS#1 slept all night long, ate all his meals, toilet trained early, slept well during naps until he was three. Then I had DD and DS#2 and they are complete shits! DD didn't sleep all night until she was 4 1/2 & DS 19mths still wakes at least once every night but sometimes it can be up to three or 4 times as night!! As for the meals, both of them eat like sparrows...so no "perfect children" in this house. And yes! I constantly wonder if I'm a bad mum & I have tried everything! Also have taken them both to CAYH and they keep telling me that I'm doing everything right *rolls eyes* well if I'm doing everything right, then why am I like zombiefied ~ being tortured with sleep deprivation and wondering if my children are starving *sigh*.
So don't beat yourself up, Dee, as you are definately not alone by any means.
If you need to talk please don't hesitate to email me. I know just where you are with this.
Cheers
Tammy ♥

03 December, 2006 13:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home