Thursday, November 16, 2006

Quick note!

Hi girls, just posting a really quick not to let you know I may not be around much for the next couple of days. The inevitable has happened and Aodhan is vomiting. Walked into his room this am and there was vomit everywhere, even in his hair. Lucky Glenn hadn't left yet and his med cert covers him for today :). So my poor little tyke is OK, pretty much his usual self. I am really hoping that because he has started on an empty tummy its not going to hit very hard. I am trying to push some gastrolyte, but he doesnt want a bar of it. But he has had a sip of water about 20 mins ago and hasnt come up yet....fingers crossed.


So ladies, I need you all to send CIARA NOT GETTING GASTRO VIBES our way. One of the things that used to break my heart at work was little babies who had gastro. I am hoping soooooo hard she doesnt get it, we are keeping them apart as much as poss, but theres only so much you can do. I also hope they dont get it as bad as yours did Tam, I can only imaging how hard that must have been

Will update and visit your blogs when I can ladies.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mardi said...

Oooh Dee ...you poor girl...sending "banishing gastro" vibes your way...
Mardi x

16 November, 2006 20:13  
Blogger Julie said...

{{{{{{{{{{{gastro piss off }}}}}}}}
vibes ur way Dee. Hope Aodhan doesn't bring ne thing else up.
Hoping Ciara doesn't get it either, Yep keep them seperate as much as possible & take care of ur self too Dee.
Jxx

17 November, 2006 10:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Dee,
Sending (((((hugs))))) your way! I hope Aodhan recovers quickly and that Ciara doesn't get it too.
Cheers
Tammy

19 November, 2006 14:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home