Friday, November 17, 2006

Crisis over

No more vomiting yay!!!! Aodhan got a really mild dose, only vomited a few times, no diarrhoea, thank goodness. I was sure I was going to get it, he vomited all over me last night, and Glenn was holding a towel onder his mouth to catch it. Holding and angling a towel so it sprayed up into MY MOUTH. Yuck!!!!! I was dry retching, it was a close one LOL!

I have almost done all the washing, almost dettolled the whole house. All I can say is thank god thats over!

I am determined to scrap tonight, feels like it has been forever. I have so many fab pics, but I dont want to rush them and stuff up.

I also wanted to send a big get well to Tammy.....hope you get home soon and its all sorted out!

Take away night tonight, might have a gyro...yummy!

And Aodhan is going to meet DOROTHY the dinosaur tomorrow, well if we can get near her at Brimbank Central. Will be trying to get pics of that for sure!

So thats it from me, what a boring life.

P.S. for those of you who encouraged me to sub the eyes of blue LO, I did, and got rejected. But thats OK, cos I LOVE IT!!!! and thats all that matters!

have a good weekend girlies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Aodhan being better - yuk about the aim into your mouth LOL. Glad you're getting into scrapping again - woo hoo can't wait to see your next creation. Good Luck getting anywhere near Dorothy. Chrissy xxxx

18 November, 2006 09:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dee,
Glad to hear that Aodhan recovered quickly from his bout of gastro, poor little guy.
I hope you get some piccies of Dorothy...that would be fabulous ;)
and thank you for your well wishes.
Tammy ā™„

19 November, 2006 14:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home