Friday, November 24, 2006

On November 23rd, 2002......

we were married...4 years ago, man has that gone fast! It was a beautiful day, the hottest Nov day for a century, 36 degrees (of course), and we were sunburnt before we even got to Fiji. It was just a huge party, which was what we wanted, and everyone really enjoyed themselves.

We didnt do anything, althought Glenn did give me a voucher for a scrapbook shop. Yum! Hopefully that helps my mojo to return.

After my last post, we really thought the vomit had vommited itself out. Not so! I was woken at 3am that morning by the sound of Aodhan retching. His room is adjacent to ours so its really easy to hear everything. (better keep that in mind as he gets older hey?!) So I had to strip his bed again, and it had gotten the mattress this time. Thank god it was hot and for eucaltptus oil. But since then we have been vomit free. And he is slowly getting back to normal, I'd say he is at 98.2%, LOL!

When I was in hospital the other day, the nurse was a girl I used to work with at Sunshine ED, Viv. She was really encouraging me to go and work up there. Its a really nice little department, 2 cubicles and 1 resus bay. 1 div 1 nurse and a doc. They can only take triage cat 3 and below because of the facilities, but they do occasionally get a serious walk in. I'm really humming and haing about this. I feel like its time I got back into it, interaction with adults, using my brain, but theres a little bit of fear there too. Its been so long and I have forgotten so much. I am really going to have to think about it. The extra money would be nice, but for that I will be sacrificing time with my babies. JUST DONT KNOW!

Thanks for your input with the pool thing girls. Ciara has the floatie chair, and I have a jacket for Aodhan. He didnt want to wear it, but I just put my foot down. We really need to stop giving into him. So he wore it, and was fine. So I will feel a little better about taking them both in now.

Watched Jericho last night....how good is that show? Skeet Ulrich is YUMMO! I have so many shows to catch up on. All Saints I havent seen for ages, amazing race, SVU, NCIS.

Well, better go, I need to do some scrapping. I have to do the page for the class and also the door hanger. I am finding it really hard though, because I cant just reach into my stash. The kids have paid $3 each, so I will be able to buy some bella flowers and some brads and buttons, but not much else. We are going to use card thats at the school (not acid free, but beggars cant be choosers), and I have a heap of PP here. I might do the page and then make up a kit for each kid though, that may make it easier. They will then have all they need, and the title and everything can be cut during the class. Looking forward to it, Glenn said its the good kids who are doing it, so hopefully will be fun for them!

Ok, so I am going to do the Russian dance now, as Sharryn would say, LOL! Have a fab weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 4th wedding anniversary!!
Cheers
Tammy
Also glad the pool thing worked out ;)

03 December, 2006 13:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home