Friday, November 24, 2006

BIG EXCITING NEWS!!!!!

two posts in one day, but oh well just had to share.

I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO BE A GUEST DESIGN TEAM MEMBER AT CHOOKSCRAPS.

I am very excited and proud of myself!

They had a design team call, I applied (obviously, der), and although I didnt get the gig, I am chuffed to be asked to do this.

I may get there yet, although this does scare me a little. What if they hate my work when I do it? what if its crap. well, will just have to make sure it ROCKS!!!!!

YAY me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sharryn Thomson said...

YAY you!! :)
Thats fabo news!!
I'm sure whatever you do will rock as all your work is at the moment..just gorgeous!
Hope the vomit stage has gone and everyone is feeling better.
Cheers
Sharryn :)

24 November, 2006 21:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Dee

Thats fantastic news mate, how could they not love your work, it all rocks!!!!. Good on ya chicky babe and make sure you have heaps of fun with it.

Cheers Jodes
xx

24 November, 2006 21:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dee - and stop worrying about what other people will think of your work - it is gorgeous!!!
ENJOY
Lisa L from SCrapboxx

25 November, 2006 00:21  
Blogger Julie said...

WTG girl on being asked to be a QD. You do great stuff.

28 November, 2006 10:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! A guest DT member!! That's fabulous Dee. How very exciting...he he he! Dee your work is so totally awesome they will so love anything you submit.
Good luck but most importantly have fun ;)
Cheers
Tammy

03 December, 2006 13:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home