Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Knackered!

Well, after my little time out on sunday (LOL), The kids were fantastic monday, Ciara even slept in till 7:30....so nice, almost as if she knew mummy would be a little under the weather!

But then monday night....2:30 am, I get woken by this horrible retching noise...yes, Glenn has gastro! At least he had the decency to stay down on the couch. The Ciara wakes up at 4:30, put her back to sleep, but didnt settle so had to feed her. So that was 5 am. The she decides to wake up for good at 6. I think I got all of 4 hours sleep. So then tuesday Glenn is bannished to our room. The last thing I need is the kids getting it. So I was incredibly tired, and them Ciara decides to wake up 5 times last night. I am so not used to this anymore. Hopefully its just her teeth, and she settles down quickly.

I so want to scrap, have heaps of fab pics just sitting there, but I just dont have the energy.

So thats me this week tired and just cant be bothered.

Hope everyone has a better week than me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Hope ur getting a bit more sleep now. Ohhh great now if G2 is like G1....I feel so sorry for ya! Worse than when the kid's get sick I reckon....
Hope the week get's betta! & G2 of course.
Jxx

15 November, 2006 16:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so sorry to here that Glenn had gastro! I hope he recovered quickly and wasn't too demanding of you *wink* we all know what men are like when they are sick LOL!! Was good of him to quarentine himself though.
Take care of yourself too.
Tammy

19 November, 2006 14:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home