Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm going......

BACK TO WORK!!!!!! For one half shift per week at the endoscopy clinic where I worked after having Aodhan. I got the call today, and I am just wrapped! Cant wait, my first shift is next friday morning. It's going to feel good to use my skills and knowledge, and get my brain working again.

Not much else has been happening. I got some scrapping done over the weekend, really pleased with these LO's. They were for the cyber crop at scrapworld (www.scrapworld.com.au). Spent more time chatting than scrapping....let me tell you, these girls are CRAZY! But heaps of fun, looking forward to the next one :)
This one was a single colour challenge. Pink obviously, really love the monochromatic effect. That chipboard flower is from the Bella sheets, they are really good girls, check them out at the reject shop.
This one was a use 7 different PP's challenge. I did it!!!!! Really like how this turned out.
I am slowly getting my very last page for the scrapapple 8 week challenge completed. I cant believe it will be over this time next week. There has been some really amazing work done, some very talented chicks out there. And my pick for the winner? Debbie Mullins, bet you she does :)
Dont forget that we are having a cyber crop over at scrap 'n crazy ( www.scrapncrazy.com.au ) next weekend the 23rd. Going to be heaps of fun!
And dont forget there is a lucky door prize for someone who registers to the forum before the CC too....it could be you!
And I can now reveal that my guest DT spot is with Scrappers Warehouse www.scrapperswarehouse.com.au
and they are looking for guest team members for June and July too, go check it out!
I have my pack and I am a bit overwhelmed by whats in it, we are talking HUGE! Should be able to scrap up a storm with this lot. I will let you all know when they are on display :)
Well, thats about it from me. I'm sure there was something else I had to tell, but I cant remember.
I am sorry that I havent really visited anyones blogs, will do a catch up tomorrow :)
AH! I remember now :)
I popped into my LSS on Saturday, was talking to Wendy and she mentioned that she would like for me to do some classes. COOL! I can do that :) She then also mentioned that she would love to organise a retreat, would I like to be involved? UM....YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!! That will be so much FUN! It will be an overnighter, somewhere in the Bacchus Marsh area and I will be teaching with Dawn Stan....hopefully :) I ant wait, that will be sooooooo much fun!
See, my brain does work sometimes, lol :)
Bye, and have a good one!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jahnava said...

Wow dee how cool about the teaching and retreat! Uno when u said a little while ago about the guest dt spot i thought it was gonna be for there AND I WAS RIGHT! woohoo good on you! Love the layouts they are gorgeous as usual!

Jahnava xox

15 March, 2007 16:44  
Blogger TatumW said...

Woohoo! Everything sounds fantastic Dee...I bet that your classes will be great!. Have a great weekend, Tatum xx

15 March, 2007 17:46  
Blogger Petrina McDonald said...

You are a very busy girl!! Good on you - glad it is all happening for you mate - you are doing really well. Love the mono pink effect - cute buttons. :)

Love, P.

15 March, 2007 23:17  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, you are very busy, congrats on the dt spot and the classes!
lo are just gorgeous, thanks for sharing

renee xxoo

16 March, 2007 20:29  
Blogger gailw said...

hi dee, just wathced your slide show on the banner all the way through, WOW, thanks for the eye candy.... simply stunning. Love how you use your pastels shades... really stunning.

Gail (teachingmum)

17 March, 2007 23:06  
Blogger Julie said...

Great news about teaching @ the retreat......mmmm when will this be? got n e dates? & if it's one night I could possibliy manage it...maybe...lol I'll have to check out the DT addy out later.
Fantab. about work!....I can see ur brain ticking over with the new supplies u can get. ;P
Jxx

19 March, 2007 09:54  
Blogger Mardi said...

Geee Dee...it is all happening for you at the moment...Im so happy for you.

...have fun going back to work too... part time work is the best of both worlds really isnt it...you get the chance to use the brain...and still be home with the kids...good luck.

Mardi x

19 March, 2007 13:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home