Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I woke up to

an inbox of emails from all the girls in the Idol top 50. Seems MM was having a few technical problems, and they weren't able to start the voting. You see the voting started at 9am US time, so it was about 3am here. Still hasnt happened, probably tomorrow.

Thankyou to all of you who have visited scrap n crazy and said hi. Would love for all my scrappy friends to pop in!

And thanks for reminding me Julie, about why I was feeling under the weather the other day.
Big night. Too big. But FUN!

Ok, thats all from me, absolutely nothing going on, hope to do some scrapping this evening!

2 Comments:

Blogger jilly said...

Wow congrats on your Dt appointment Dee - you ROCK girl!
Let us all know when we can vote!
xxJill

28 February, 2007 12:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dee,
I got an email from MM idol last night (Tuesday) so I clicked the link, checked out the entries and cast my vote for you matey!!!
Your LO is awsome and I love the booklet.
Good luck. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you...I do beleive that you'll make it through.

How excitement :)
Take care
Tammy

28 February, 2007 13:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home