Friday, February 16, 2007

Procrastinating!

I am so good at this! I start something and dont want to finish it in case I come up with a better idea. I have been trying to finish the case I started, going VERY slowly. I did manage to get 1 DT page done though, couple more and she'll be apples! So hopefully over the course of today and this evening I will manage to get the case finished.

There hasn't been much happening. It has been a bit hot and sticky. We had a great storm yesterday afternoon! Aodhan loves thunder and now understands that when the lightening strikes thunder will follow. He's so funny! Probably the only kid who isnt scared by it, but we made sure he wouldnt be. Instead of playing up how frightening it can be we laughed and made a big deal of the clouds crashing! At least if there is a storm in the middleof the night he wont wake up screaming. Well he will, but he will be screaming for more! LOL.
I was having one of those all day chats to Julie on MSN the other day, and things went very quiet. Ciara lets herself out onto the deck, just slides the door open and off she goes. I dont worry, there's nothing that she can hurt herself on. So anyway it goes very quiet and I can hear Ciara P'ing herself laughing. Off I go to investigate, and this is what I found.

















She was loving it, having an absolute ball! She was covered in dirt! I said to Julie, do you think I would get away with not throwing them in the bath! Um nope!
Ok, thats about it from me, going to try and take advantage of Ciara being asleep and Aodhan playing quietly!
Haven't forgotten about the circle journal, and will keep mentioning it until we have at least 6 people. You're in Melissa! And Tammy and Mardi, think hard!
And great idea about the notebook by my bed Tam, have used it already! I think my brain starts working overtime when I get into bed, becauseI am actually quiet and still!
Have a good one!

8 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Ya didn't show me the last one of Ciara the other day!...what a cheeky grin.
Showed G1, he cracked up....did they get into trouble he said....Nahhh she can't get out of giving them a bath now...PMSL.
Jxx

16 February, 2007 15:07  
Blogger Julie said...

ohhh yeh ya gotta scrap 'em too!

16 February, 2007 15:08  
Blogger Petrina McDonald said...

NO - don't sit still mate!! Procrastinating is actually a form of working - just not working on the original problem, that's all!!
Great pics - Ciara is a stunner.
Love, P.

16 February, 2007 21:34  
Blogger Julie said...

love the pics Dee. Look awesome can't wait to see them scrapped.

17 February, 2007 01:21  
Blogger TatumW said...

Cute pics Dee....ahhh, the dreaded silence that always means mischeif...unless, like Charlotte today it means they have actually fallen asleep but that is rare LOL!

Have a great weekend. Tatum xx

17 February, 2007 14:00  
Blogger Megan W said...

Look at that cheeky little thing Ciara looks so cute you can see why she was peeing herself look at the mess theyve been up to
M xx

20 February, 2007 16:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL LOL. They look so cute and like their having a ball. Ciara is certainly growing fast. Getting around in leaps and bounds and enjoying the garden too ;)
Glad you took me up on my notebook idea. ;)
What's the top 50 scrapbooking blogs? I will have to check that out as I've never seen that one before.
Take care
Tammy

20 February, 2007 19:48  
Blogger Mardi said...

LOL Dee...how gorgeous are those kids...even though your pot plants have been re-arranged.

Well Im a terrible procrastinator too....I think too much...and do not enough....Im not sure what the cure is...but if you find it let me know.

What Star sign are you?...perhaps it is the zodiacs fault!

CJ....I need to get my butt into gear on my little idea.... it may be able to be incorporated...because I think your idea is wonderful...Im just terrified of over commitment at the moment....(sheesh..not sure any of that sentence made sense...sorry)
Mardi x

21 February, 2007 08:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home