Saturday, March 03, 2007

Cyber crop

Hi girls!
Scrap 'n' crazy, where I am on the DT is having a cyber crop on the 23/24/25th of March. It is going to be HUGE! Great challenges, fabulous prizes, fun chat!

There is a special door prize for 1 lucky person who signs up to the forum and then participates in the cyberc crop. BUT, you need to sign up before March the 10th. So go get in there and sign up, YOU could be the lucky door prize winner!

I would love to see all of you there, its going to be heaps of FUN!!!!! :)

I have been busy scrapping.
This 1st one was a challenge set for the DT to do, 60:30:10 in the colours pink, red and brown. I shuddered when I saw the colour combo, but I now LOVE these colours together. Crookedpic of the LO as usual. lol
And this is one I did using the crate paper scraps. I am in LOVE with these papers and really do have to get some more! Love those American crafts thickers too. I am sure they have come out with some smaller ones in different fonts for CHA, so will be getting some of those for sure!
I also wanted to let everyone know that I am organising a patterned paper swap at scrapboxx. You need 10 sheets of unused PP, cut in half, send it to me and I will send you 20 half sheets of different PP. How cool is that. New PP for a couple of dollars post. And if you are anything like me, you have a heap of unused PP that you loved and just had to have, and have never used!
So either sign up at the boxx, or let me know here if you are not on the boxx and want to join in! The more the merrierer, and the more paper we can swap. I could seriously swap with 6 people! SERIOUS!
Well thats it from me. Be sure to come and sign up at scrap n crazy, would love to see you there!

4 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Ohhh you have been busy Dee! These layouts are beautiful....I too love the Crate Paper papers...they are sooo nice.

Megan xx

03 March, 2007 20:44  
Blogger Julie said...

Love the pages here Dee they look fab.I too love my crate papers.

03 March, 2007 23:54  
Blogger Jenny Boyd said...

I just love the brown lo - gorgeous. I did read the notice on the forum about the cyber crop and am planning on putting my hand up for it later today - it will be my first cybercrop - very exciting!!
I am also up for the PP swap - I haven't joined the scrapboxx yet but will. Just let me know the swap details and that would be great.

04 March, 2007 09:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts Dee. There are so many of your layouts that I just adore. Thanks for sharing.

I will come and check out your new place of work soon. Have a great week and keep smiling xxoo

05 March, 2007 14:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home