Sunday, February 25, 2007

An announcement, and HUGE thanks!!!!!

Hi girlies!

I have an announcement!

I am very excited to announce that I have joined the design team at scrap 'n crazy (www.scrapncrazy.com.au) along with my fellow designers Sharryn and Penny!

I would so love for all of you to come and join us there, it's going to be too much fun!!!

And I also just wanted to say a HUGE thanks for all the messages of congratulations and good wishes regarding the MM Idol comp. I still dont quite belivie it. I am going to have my page finished for this round shortly, but wont upload it here as I am not sure if I am allowed to.

Voting starts Tuesday 27th of Feb at 3am and finishes Wed 28th at 10am OUR time.

I certainly dont expect to get through this round. I cant wait to see the amazing art created by all the finalists.

I have been cyber cropping all weekend at forever always. Has been heaps of fun! Two LO's done so far, need to get one more finished.
LOVE this one, love how it turned out. Was an ad inspiration challenge, I used a pumpkin patch ad.
And love this one too! Love the crate paper, its gorgeous! Not a very attractive pic of me I'm afraid, but you get that! 33 weeks pregnant, seems like forever ago!
Ok, will update a bit better tomorrow, feeling a bit ordinary today. Will tell you all why tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mardi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Dee.....this is awesome news!!!!!...Mardi x

25 February, 2007 13:34  
Blogger Jahnava said...

Wow what great news Dee .... you are on a roll baby ....... congraulations...... and i love the water melon layout! :-)

25 February, 2007 18:27  
Blogger Julie said...

WTG Girl you are definately on a roll like Jahn said.

Love your pages here.

26 February, 2007 01:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home