Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Here we go again!!!!!

MM Idol voting is now open! We have until 10am Melbourne time tomorrow (Tuesday) morning to vote!

So go and support the Aussies, my LO is the fifth one down on the first page this time, I think it was on the second page last time.

I dont think I will get through, I just hope some of the Aussies do!

My LO is here, a couple of posts down :)

I have a LO to share, but I havent taken a pic yet, will post it when I do :)

Dont forget to check out www.scrapncrazy.com.au its all happening and dont forget there is a lucky door prize for someone who signs up to be a member by the 10th of this month! It could be you!
You can read all the details about the cyber crop, THATS going to be fun! We have some great challenges lined up, and Chelle has some fabulous prizes too :)

I also just wanted to say thanks to all the girls who have joined up at scrap n crazy, make sure you introduce yourselves and get involved.

Ok, girls have a good one! I am off to finish my LO's for the second last week of the 8 week challenge at scrapapple. Geez thats gone quick. The prize is great, a $300 shopping spree, as well as a spot on the DT. My money is on the lovely Debbie Mullins to win. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

glad u got ur butt kicked about self doubting.....nuff said!..lol
love the pink, red brown combo.
oooo thanks for the scaring the crap outta me.....didn't need that
Have fun scrapp'n tonight
Jxx

06 March, 2007 16:58  
Blogger Julie said...

ohhh I forgot to tell ya earlier I voted for ya too.....
Jxx

06 March, 2007 17:00  
Blogger TatumW said...

Loved the brown/red/pink...going to use those colours on my next LO, they do look pretty good together..your LO looks pretty great too! Voted for you! Have signed up at scrap n crazy...haven't been to a good CC for ages! Have a great week. Tatum xx

06 March, 2007 22:53  
Blogger Mardi said...

Dee... just wishing you every success in the MM Idol comp..and dont under-rate yourself...your work is beautiful!!
Mardi x

07 March, 2007 08:51  
Blogger Mardi said...

...forgot to add....Ive given you my vote...xx
Mardi x

07 March, 2007 08:55  
Blogger Flinders Pony Club said...

Your work is great Dee...i love Deb to but also you are up there!!Alana from scrapapple forum

24 March, 2007 09:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home