Monday, February 26, 2007

Another one!

Well, I finished and uploaded my LO for Idol yesterday, so its out of my hands now. I wont upload it just yet, will wait until I know I can.



But I do have a LO to share. This one was for the cybercrop on the weekend at forever always. Based on a Becky Flek sketch. Love how it turned out.



MM papers, love the pink and orange together.

I also found a really great online store.... [url=http://www.reallyjustribbons.com.au]Really just ribbons[/url] , my idea of heaven, lots and lots of ribbons. Very nice! The link is in the side bar, but I am going to try and make the words a link too, hopefully it works. So go check it out!
Hmmmmmm, dont know if I have done that right!

I am having a blast at Scrap 'N Crazy. Its a really cool forum guys, would love for you to come and join in. We are going to be having a cyber crop soo, and there are some great weekly challenges. Pop in and say hi!

Dont forget to vote for Idol tomorrow morning until 10am Wed morning. I have been told too that if there are too many votes from a single computer that person will be disqualified. How would that happen? People vote for themselves many times? I honestly couldn't be bothered.


Well, thats it from me. Have a good one everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Loved your take on the sketch Dee.

Good luck with the idol comp too.

26 February, 2007 21:57  
Blogger Megan W said...

Love this LO Dee looks awesome you and your girls posing it up for the camera, looks like you had a wonderful day

27 February, 2007 13:35  
Blogger Julie said...

So y were ya feeling sick or off colour the other day Dee?????....2 posts ago...?
Ne ways lovely lo's...love the bling around the belly!...Brave In my books....going to vote now!
See ya luvvy
Jxx

27 February, 2007 17:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home