Wednesday, February 28, 2007

GO FORTH

AND VOTE!

LOL


Its all fixed and voting has started, so if you want to go vote go here



http://www.makingmemories.typepad.com/mmidol/



I had a real moment of self doubt last night when I saw my LO there with all the others. But I have since had my bottom booted and Although I am always going to be a defetist, I accept that it is my style and if it doesnt get through, so be it. I love the LO, its me all over.



So have fun voting, and remember to support the Aussies!!!!!



Oh, and I also did a LO last night. This one is for the scrapapple 8 week challenge. It is about a perfect day for you. This is mine, me all alone on Yasawa-I-Rara, Fiji. Absolute perfection. The day this photo was taken we were the first off the boat and the sand was pristing, it was like we were discovering our own tropical paradise. Think Brooke Sheilds and Christopher Atkins in Blue Lagoon. Yep, that movie was filmed here, just gorgeous!

Bye for now, will be updating tomorrow with the news that I didnt make it through.
PML, couldnt resist! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan W said...

Dee ive voted for you nowe after trying to figure out i had to register der, love this LO Fiji is a beautiful place isnt it,

28 February, 2007 16:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home