Monday, February 12, 2007

OTP

I am OTP crazy ATM! I am in the process of alteringa case, a whiteboard and I now have to do a monogram. They are all works in progress at present, but when I do get them finished, I will be sure to upload them. I am really liking how they are going, and really enjoying making them too.


The monogram is for this week of the 8 week challenge at scrapapple. I am feeling very blah about this comp. I dont really have a chance of coming close to winning as there are so many talented scrappers in it, and really just feel like throwing in the towel. I dont know why I feel like this, I am loving the challenges, they are great, very original, and I am loving the work I am producing, but I just feel flat about it. But I will stick it out, I can not quit, I always finish what I start!


I did a quick LO over the weekend, using the pic of Aodhan from the last post. Such a good photo, such a cute little boy!


I love these scenic route papers, have had them sitting there for ages. Really like this LO, looks crooked as usual though. I swear, you all must think my head sits at an angle, every LO looks crooked. It's not, its sits on straight, it's just full of air at times, lol!
Hi to everyone who has been popping in and leaving a comment. I do read them I am just terrible at remembering if you have asked me anything....has to do with that air in my head!
Ok, better go, have lots of scrapping to do, and I need to go put the solar heating on in the pool, should be warm enough to swim this week!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jahnava said...

DONT YOU dare thrown in the TOWEL!!!... got that! that layout is so cute,

and i cante even notice the wonkiness lol... what does that say about me!

12 February, 2007 15:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no the dreaded flat'itis is going around, dont let that stop you in your comp.
Think about the amazing album of artwork you are creating.

This is a beautiful photograph and great design Deirdre.

12 February, 2007 21:32  
Blogger Julie said...

I'm with Jahn here Dee you just hang onto that towel girl. lol

Page looks great too.

13 February, 2007 00:40  
Blogger Michelle said...

Love the LO! The title rocks!! And real cutie on that pic!

13 February, 2007 09:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home