Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I have an idea......

I am sleeping terribly at the moment, I get into bed and just lie there for hours. So my mind has been churning out stuff and I came up with this idea.

Anyone interested in doing a circle journal, but with a difference? Instead of waiting months for your album to come back, I thought that everyone could do a number of pages, all the same design, for the number of people in the journal. Say there were 12 people, you would need to do 12 6x6 pages, all in the same design, although you could use different colours and embellies, especially if you knew what someones fave colours were. Does that make sense? It would probably end up being cheaper in postage too, because instead of sending a pizza box every month, you would be sending out 12 A4 envelopes.

If anyone is interested give me a hoy in the comments. Hopefully you all want to give it a go, otherwise I will post at the boxx.


Well I finished my whiteboard yesterday, but decided it needed more work this am, so have been playing with that. Its looking very pretty. And I think it will be a good thing to look at for all my scrappy reminders. I have been thinking of asking the owner of my LSS if she would like me to do a class on it, with a matching photo frame maybe.

And I finished my monogram for the scrapapple 8 week challenge. It's very girly. You know its funny, all my girliness seems to come out in my scrapping. I am so NOT a girly girl.
Whats up with the kids?

Aodhan has started telling me he loves me, with no prompting from me. I always tell him I love him as I am putting him to be or having cuddles, but he always says it after I have. Yesterday we were playing on the floor and he turned to me and said, "love you Mummy". Guess what I did? Started howling, probably scared the crap out of him and he will never say it again.

Ciara is back to her normal cheeky little self, so although no teeth have cut, they have obviously settled down. May pop through a bit easier next time, without as much pain. She's so sweet. She will be playing in the lounge and as I come wheeling the highchair in she goes ferral, does a power crawl, and cacks herself laughing. She will then stop and clap herself! She's so cute!

Ok, better go do some scrapping, have to get my 123 challenge page done, and my DT pack arrived this am too, so lots to do!

Have a tink about the circle journal and let me know!

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

LOL does ur mind ever stop?
Sounds like a betta plan & saves on postage.
Poor Aodhan, scared by mummy's out burst!
Love the "d".
Jxx

13 February, 2007 23:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love yor Monogram Dee it looks awesome!!!
I would love to be apart of your Circle Journal with a Difference :-) Count me in!!

14 February, 2007 09:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dee,
I love your monogram and the whiteboard sounds great. Sounds like something I'll have to try LOL!!
As for the not being able to sleep...try keeping a notebook next to your bed with the specific intention of writing down everything your thinking about. Then follow it up in the morning. It is supposed to help your brain to settle as you then know you won't forget what you need/want to do and can go to sleep.
Love the comment about Aodhan saying I love you and blubbering about it sounds like something I'd do. When you love your little ppl so much it's always an overwhelming feeling when they first tell you they love you. Awwwww!!! He's such a cute little man *big smile*
As for the CJ. Hmmmm! I am thinking about it but I don't want to commit to too much just yet ;)
Take care
Tammy

14 February, 2007 11:58  
Blogger TatumW said...

Glad to hear that Ciara's teeth have settled down... Great idea of Tammy's about the notebook by your bed...might have to try it I have exactly the same problem often!

Isn't it just the warmest fuzziest feeling when one of your babies tell you that 'mummy I love you' totally out of the blue.

Tatum xx

14 February, 2007 21:18  
Blogger Mardi said...

Ohh Aodhan is gorgeous Dee.... I can imagine that was the BEST moment....Brent calls me his 'little Shetland Pony'...I think thats meant to ne nice...LOL

I will think on the CJ idea....as I was going to ask on my Blog about another little project I have started....and it could work in conjunction...but it is a different size.....smaller in fact.
But I think this is a wonderful idea....and Im sure there will be lots of participants...
Mardi x

15 February, 2007 09:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home