Monday, February 05, 2007

YUCK!

It's so hot. It's 10am and its alread sweltering. But hopefully will get some thunderstorms tonight. Love storm!
I wanted to get to the post office this morning before it got really hot, but Ciara was just miserable, so will have to go at lunchtime, so hopefully wont be too hot then.

It's too hot to do anything. I would love to take the kids for a swim, but I am REALLY nervous about being in the pool with both of them by myself. Aodhan I dont worry about, he gets in his floatie chair and swims himself around. Ciara however will throw herself forward in her chair, and her face ends up in the water. I am petrified that if my attention is diverted for 20 seconds by Aodhan and she does that, well, dont really want to think about it.

A0dhan is doing OK with the toilet thing. he did another wee on the loo yesterday, so knows what needs to be done. He just hasn't realised yet that its boring sitting there. He thinks he is going to get a car for just sitting there. But at least he realises that if he does do wee he gets a hot rod! I reckon by the end of this I will be keeping hot wheels in production.

This LO is what I did for last weeks Elsie challenge. You had to use a number. Another wedding pic, over them now I think.

This weeks challenge is to scraplift a LO. Not sure who I want to lift yet, will have to go through my faves. But I was so honoured to have danielle77 say that she was scraplifting my style! WOW! And she did a great job too, go have a look at the scrapboxx gallery. I think you have to be signed in to view the challenges though.

And a big HUGE congrats goes out to Julie Dudley. This very talented woman has won week 2 of the scrapapple 8 week challenge! WTG Julie. Fabulous LO too, just gorgeous.

Well gotta go, lots of scrapping to get done!

3 Comments:

Blogger jaki said...

Hi Dee,
Am loving all your LOs.
Hope you get that storm tonight and it cools things down for you.
I for one am glad summer is almost over :)

05 February, 2007 11:22  
Blogger Mardi said...

Wow Dee....absolutley gorgeous layouts...Ive just had a read back over the last few posts....and congrats on winning the Heidi pack..yummo.
The weather is just horrible isnt it...40+ degrees here for the last few days and again today...apparently a change will come through tonight.
The kids have lived in the pool here....and I have just kept thanking my lucky stars for air conditioning.
Mardi x

05 February, 2007 11:55  
Blogger Julie said...

Love the page here Dee.

Thanks for my congrats.

05 February, 2007 21:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home