Friday, February 02, 2007

Everything is breaking!

On Saturday we had to go and buy an new TV. Now the oven has packed up. But hopefully that is only the element, fingers crossed. Wonder what will be next.

Ok, I can share my DT LO's. You really should go check out the gallery at One Stop Scrapping, its a lovely little community brimming with talent!
Ok, this first one I love, its so bright and the photo is just so cool! Lots of glitter too, love it!
I love the next one too. The papers were doodlebug designs, and they are a really nice blue and red, nice and bright.
Ok, this next one I love too. I am really impressed with the autumn leaves stamps, they are divine. I got a little sick of scrapping the kids pics yesterday, so pulled out a wedding one!
And this is one I did the other day, love these ribbons galore jacquard rbbons, so pretty!
Would just like to say HI to all the lovely ladies who come for a visit and leave a comment. Make sure you say HI if you do pop in!
Have a wonderful weekend all, we are hopefully going to be swimming!!!!!
And thanks for all you get better Ciara vibes. She is so miserable, poor wee darlin, she has had 3 runny nappies this morning already, her poor little bottom is red raw. Hopefully these teeth cut soon, but I may take her to the docs this afternoon anyway, just for peace of mind.

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Great pages yet again Dee.

02 February, 2007 11:01  
Blogger Kim said...

Popping in to say HI :)

The pages are gorgeous Dee! I hope Ciara is better soon and enjoy your weekend :)

02 February, 2007 11:20  
Blogger Sam said...

yay! It worked this time :)

Black Pudding... DH Gareth (hails from Manchester UK) LOVES it, I must say it's not really my thing. He also likes Chip Shop Curry and has found a shop (maybe 2) that sell chip shop curry and english sausages and steak and kidney pudding (in suet rather than pastry) LOL

I love the LO's and I hope Ciara is feeling better soon, nappy rash is no fun :( For mum or bubs

02 February, 2007 13:58  
Blogger Tammy said...

Your LO's are all gorgeous. I love the red white and blue combos very striking. Ribbons Galore is one of my fave haunts I could spend a fortune there.

Hope your little girl is brighter soon

02 February, 2007 20:30  
Blogger TatumW said...

more totally gorgeous LO's Dee....I esp. love the one with the wedding pic.

02 February, 2007 20:44  
Blogger Jahnava said...

Wow Dee these layouts are beautiful ....but my favourite is your wedding one!!! just S......T.....U....NNN...IN....GGGGG!!!!

03 February, 2007 16:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home