Saturday, January 20, 2007

Slackness personified

I am, but its been too hot and sticky, really muggy and it makes for not wanting to do much.


I have however done some scrapping over the last couple of days. Have taken pics of a couple, but can only share one as the other is DT work and a secret until Feb 1 :)

This is the LO I did for challenge 3 in the Elsie Flannigan 52 challenges over at the boxx. I love it, am very pleased it came out the way it did. This is also entered into another challenge, geez I love it when they can double up!

I am working on a couple more too, just have to finish them off.

We have had the sweet sound of jackhammering in our back yard for the last 2 days. My DH dug holes for the poles for the shade sail over the pool, and concreted them in...... without chacking to make sure they were in the right place. And yep, you guessed it, they weren't. But now that I have worked out where they need to go, they should be concreted in over the next few days. Hey the sail may even be up by the time summer is over. Pain in the BUM!

Nothing else has been happening. Hopefully I will have more LO's to share over the next few days.

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Looking great dee can't wait to see what you have done with your dt pack.

20 January, 2007 20:19  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Dee,
Not much scrapping happening here either, this kind of heat kind off kills my ability to scrap. Love this page, yep love when you can enter 1 page in multiple challenges. :)

21 January, 2007 06:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dee,
I totally love this page. A bitta "bling" sure does change a LO ;-)
As for the post *sigh* at least your DH actually does stuff like that...even if he does have to jackhammer them out again PMSLOL!!! Sounds like something I would do really he he he.
Take care and try and stay cool! We've had a weather change here - almost jumper weather (almost but not quite LOL)
Cheers
Tammy

21 January, 2007 15:06  
Blogger Kim said...

Hi Dee,

Popping in to say hi! I read your blog regularly but don't often comment so thought I would do a bit of delurking. Keep up the great work :)

Kim xx

22 January, 2007 10:01  
Blogger Petrina McDonald said...

competition junkie!!!!! Good on you mate - great layout BTW!
Love, P

22 January, 2007 18:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this minimalist style. A beautiful sleek layout.

23 January, 2007 13:30  
Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Dee.... Im finally getting around everyones blogs since returning from holidays....you have been scrapping some gorgeous layouts...and Woo Hoo on the FK acceptance...thats awesome...you do have a lovely style and its wonderful to see that recognised.
Mardi x

24 January, 2007 16:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home