Friday, January 26, 2007

Sleep ins and black pudding

We had a sleep in this morning. I rolled over and looked at the clock thinking it would be 6, but it was 8, yep 8, and neither of the kidlets had made a sound. I had to get up then, my bladder lets me know when its time to get up, and as soon as Aodhan heard me he was calling out, and then Ciara was too. It was so nice to have a sleep in.

Does anyone like black pudding? I LOVE it, will eat it raw, cooked, YUM! I havent had any for years, havent even seen it for a long time. Was walking past the butchers this morning, and there it was a familiar blood red horseshoe. So I grabbed one, and ate half for lunch :), whilst Glenn made gagging noises. Yum yum, had forgeooten just how tasty black pud is. I have actually just thought of the last time I had some. In Ireland in 2003. Wish Aodhan would have at least tried it, but I think he is going to be like his daddy.

We went swimming yesterday. Crazy I know, but the pool water was actually warmer than the air temperature, so it was like jumping int a warm bath. Our pool cover is made of this stuff like bubble wrap, and it actually heats the water....a must down here in melb. And the shade sail does a wonderful job. I would post a pic, but cant find where Glenn has put it on the computer.
OK, quick LO share. This is my entry for week 1 in the 8 week challenge at scrapapple. LOVE IT!!!!! LOVE the autumn leaves stamps, love the basic grey blush papers. Crooked pic as usual.
Hope you are all having a fantastic Australia Day!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

YUK, YUK, YUK, YUK!
EWWWWW!
Dad used to love it too...but yeh no thanx sorry would have to agree with G2 on that one!
Gorgeous lo's as usual.....Love the neg. space as well.
Great to hear u had a sleep in!....
Jxx

26 January, 2007 21:52  
Blogger Julie said...

I guess it my just go with the name but I am with Julie. Yuk Yuk and double Yuk. On the pud the page is gorgeous.

27 January, 2007 01:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO Dee. I haven't tried black pudding and I'm not sure that I want to......
Kirsten.

27 January, 2007 10:48  
Blogger Rachelle said...

i have to say, i absolutely love that lsyout - it is gorgeous!!!

28 January, 2007 20:14  
Blogger TatumW said...

Hi Dee *Waving*...not too sure on the black pudding but the sleep in sounds blissful! LOVE the challenge LO. Hope you had a good LWE and have a great week!

28 January, 2007 23:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black pud hey! Yummo....NOT!!!!!
Ewwwwwwwwwy EWWWWW!! and EEK!!!
Strange, very, very strange ;-)

Don't know how to write gagging noises so consider me gagging!!

31 January, 2007 21:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home