Saturday, February 03, 2007

Hot, hot, hot!

Man it's been warm today! And it's goig to be a scorcher tomorrow. Good weather for swimming!

Ciara is still very miserable, but I have tried a natural remedy for teething today, and it seems to be helping. She is nowhere near as grizzly, and even her cheeks aren't as red. She is still gnawing everything, but doesnt seem to be in as much pain. Poor little possum!

After we had been swimming, Aodhan was running around in the nude. he was asking Glenn what "that" was, you know, THAT! So Glenn was telling him thats his penis and thats where his wee comes from. So Aodhan says "I want to do wees on the toilet" AND HE DID!!!!!!!!!! As a reward I put some Bob the builder jocks on him and said he could have a car. He was wrapped, and so was I.

So we were eating our tea and Aodhan was playing in the lounge. I asked him if he wanted to go for a wee, and he said no. Not 30 seconds later he walks in saying "Aodhan done a stinky poo" Oh well, he will get it eventually. We just explained to him that he needs to do poo and wee on the toilet if he wears jocks. So he chose to have a nappy on after that. I dont really want to push him, he will do it when he is ready, and I am not worried at all. So that was a HUGE thing for him, and he was so pleased with himself. We will give it another go tomorrow, and just see how it goes!

I went to a cyber crop at scrapworld last night. I won a trivia challenge and will recieve a Heidi Swapp pack, YAY!!!!! Love Heidi!

There were 3 challenges, one had to be done by tonight and was based on a sketch. Tjis is my interpretation.
Basic Grey papers, Heidi Swapp florals, bazzill blossums, LDD blossum, A/C letter stickers. And I think that was a collections CB swirl. Dont know how happy I am with this one though.
And this one I entered in the weekly challenge at the Boxx. LOVE this one. Had to use hearts and ribbons. Theres also some Heidi bling and stamps there too. SEI papers.
I think I'm in a really girly, pretty scrap phase at the moment, I am really enjoying scrapping these wedding pics. I am really enjoying scrapping full stop! And thats good isnt it!
We may be off to a car show tomorrow. There is a classic car show in Bacchus Marsh, starts at 10. Which means that we wont be able to go until after 11 or so, cos Ciara doesnt wake up until then. So if it's too hot, Glenn will go with Aodhan and the girls will miss out. I would really like to go, but thems the breaks!
Try and stay cool, have a good one!

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Hey Dee hav'n a catch up Hey how clever is Aodhan. I hope Ciara get's betta soon. Noth'n worse then grumpy sore butts.
Love'n these Lo's!!!! Been a busy little beaver!
Buggar about the oven & t.v they say those break downs come in 3's.
Have a good swim & think of me sweltering....lol
Jxx

04 February, 2007 00:04  
Blogger Julie said...

Lovin the pages Dee.

Hope the toileting and teething get btter. So glad I'm passed all that here.

04 February, 2007 00:12  
Blogger Jahnava said...

Ahh its been hot here tooo, ahha that is soo funny about Aodhan, heheh how cute, it must be hard!! I love the layouts!!

Jahnava
xox

05 February, 2007 00:10  
Blogger Kelley said...

Loved your CC LOs Dee!!! And congrats on the trivia win too!! I wanted to win that one but the boss wouldnt let me enter!! LOL!! Love all your scrapping in your previous posts too!! Love your style!!

05 February, 2007 10:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home