Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Well, a doodler.....

I'm not. I can't. I suck!


The monthly challenge over at One Stop Scrapping this month is to doodle on your LO. Well I cant enter as I am on the DT, but I thought I would give it a go anyway. I am actually really pleased with the strong colours in the LO, but my doodling just sucks. But anyway, I gave it a go!


This one was the LO I created for the Elsie Flannigan 52 challenges going on at the Boxx. The first challenge was to create your own flower. So I used transperancy and cut some flowers with my sizzix, and used my old friend glitter around the edges. I love the simplicity of this page.

Whats been happening? Not much. Glenn went to a poker tournament today, to play, but didnt do any good. He cemented in the poles for the shade sail yesterday, Aodhan LOVED the cement truck!

Aodhan is a little dag. When he gets undressed for his bath, I wolf whistle at him and say "Spunky monkey." Well he obviously agrees, cos he has started running up to the bathroom door as I am running their bath and he goes...."whooo whoooo....spunky monkey" How cute is that. And then tonight as he was getting his PJ's on he says, "Mummy is a spunky monkey" What a sweetie, I nearly cried!

The 20/20 match is on and Gilly has just hit his hatrick of 6's. Glenn got a little excited....LOL! But I do enjoy the 20/20's. I love it when they smash em.

Well I need to go scrap, so will love and leave you. But finally, in regards to my last post, I know the anon commenters weren't any of my friends, they were gutless, kind of like the people who get threads deleted at the boxx because they take offence. But I'm over it, it was out decision, we are the ones living with it.

Have a good one, going to be a schorcher here tomorrow! 36C, then 38C.....but we wont say anything about the days after that...Typical Melbourne weather!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I really love both these LO's :)

I call DS a spunky moneky all the time and he tells me no I'm just spunky I'm not a monkey LOL

09 January, 2007 21:01  
Blogger Julie said...

well @ least it's a betta job at doodling then mine were, totally tragic!

LOL@ Aodhan...u gotta scrap that 1.
How cute!
LOL Yeh so did G1, could hear him yell'n out most of the night, SO u were watching cricket instead of yapp'n to me.... :( I was BORED last night!...lol
Jxx

10 January, 2007 09:46  
Blogger Sharryn Thomson said...

Hi chick :)
How are ya?
Sorry I haven't got back to you...how is everything? I'll try and email you soon.
How gorgeous is Aodhans comment. They surely do bring tears to your eyes kids don't they? Precious.
Lovin' your LO's as usual.
Take it easy
Sharryn :)

10 January, 2007 18:39  
Blogger gailw said...

love that term, 'spunky monkey'... how cute is that. love your layouts too and I don't think your doodling sux at all. Love it on the layout...

teachingmum (gailw)

10 January, 2007 19:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home