Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Last week of hols

Glenn goes back to work next Tuesday, NOT looking forward to it. And the weather is being terrible, its cool and overcast, so cant even swim under the new shade sail.....

Yes, it is finally up! After the poles being put in the wrong place and having to be dug up and moved, we put it up today, and it looks fab! Now we just need a hot day so we can use it. Hopefully next week.

Not much else has been happening here. Ciara is atarting to let go of whatever it is she has used to stand up, she just amazes me. So she's going to be walking soon. And Aodhan 9is just being his usual cute self.

I have been scrapping up a storm.
This one is for a challenge at scrapapple to scrap your space. I love the colours in the urban Lily papers, and I love my paper tolle flower, but I dont love how the ric-rac looks crooked :(
This one is another I did for the 123 challenge blog. You had to use fabric and chipboard, and make the journalling the focus of your page. I am very pleased with this one, especially the photo.This one is a quick one I did yesterday with my new stamps, had to try them out. LOVE how it turned out, simple, thats me! I will probably scrap this pic again in 12x12. I am loving 12x12 again for some reason, probably all the negative space I can leave. And I am also loving NOT using PP, and I'm liking it too.
And if anyone can tell me how to take a good pic of my LO's, any tips would be great. As you can see, they are either fabulous straight pics, or terrible crooked ones.
Well, thats it from me for today, have heaps of scrapping to get done. Glenn actually bought me a cigar box and a case...he saw them and said they would look nice if you played with them (was I shocked???? I nearly fell over!) Bye :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Jahnava said...

Hey Dee those layouts are great , and sorry i havnt popped over and commented in a while!!!!! lol, ive been very slackkkk. Lol if i can have those same tips on how to get s straight photo , drives u nuts, i have tried taping it to the wall straight and looking directly at it that was ok.

toodles

24 January, 2007 21:07  
Blogger Julie said...

Great new pages Dee. Love them all.

25 January, 2007 02:15  
Blogger Mardi said...

Dee...more gorgeous layouts!.... and I know what you mean about 12x12 and the negative space...I think thats why I still scrap 12x12....although Im keen to try some 8.5x11 this year.
Mardi x

25 January, 2007 08:02  
Blogger Mardi said...

Dee...more gorgeous layouts!.... and I know what you mean about 12x12 and the negative space...I think thats why I still scrap 12x12....although Im keen to try some 8.5x11 this year.
Mardi x

25 January, 2007 08:02  
Blogger Sam said...

I love these LO's :)

I am interested to see any hints you get on taking photos of LO's ... I struggle with mine looking washed out :(

25 January, 2007 21:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there

Not sure if I have ever commented on your blog before, but hope it's ok.

I pop in from time to time to see your amazing layouts. Your so talented and I love everything you make.

I find your work very inspiring and have thought of copying a few of your ideas (with your permission of course). I love seeing your scrapbooking creations and photos.

Have a great week and take care.

31 January, 2007 17:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home