Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Thought it was time....

for an update. I left you all with that fantastic piece of news the other day. I one of three proud new mwmbwers of the One Stop Scrapping design team. I am very excited, and a bit nervous too. Hopefully wont get too much performance anxiety and live up to everyone's expectations. I am stalking the postie, he should be bringing my first ever DT pack anyday now. Can wait to see whats in it, and create with it.


So thanks to Tracey for giving me this opportunity, and congratulations to Petrina and Alison who will be joining me on this journey.


I am going to be adding the links to me fellow DTers blogs, so check them out, some great talent there!


What else is news? Not much LOL!


We caught up with some friends over the weekend, that we hadnt seen for 5 years!!!!! We used to go see a band called CLAYMORE with them. Thats the band that Glenn and I met dancing away to. Well, Glenn was trying to be Michael Flatley, and I was laughing at him. My pick up line was..."would you like me to show you how its done?" LOL! We havent seen this band for a few years now, and they want us to go to the quiet man on saturday night. I really want to go, but Ciara has been waking up 5-6 times every night since Mum looked after them on Saturday night. Is one night of pleasure worth a week of pain? But I sooooo want to go!


I really need to get my christmas shopping done, HAVEN'T started yet...scary.


OK time for Ciara's veggies...fun. I need a shower after tucker time, she has discovered the art of blowing rasberries with a mouthful of food!


Have a good one girls! Will leave you with a LO I have just done for the scrapapple weekend workout. Had to use eyelets and brads...it was fun!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh yes the rasberries with a mouth full of food...such a great trick for the kiddies to learn...NOT!!! PMSLOL
Conner loves to mush his food with his hands and then throw it all over the place. Little bugga's LOL.
Have ya got your DT pack yet? You'll hav e a blast I'm sure and your LO will be totally awesome ;)
Have fun matey.
Cheers
Tammy

19 December, 2006 14:52  
Blogger Julie said...

LOL love the pick up line Dee....SO did he teach u it?....ROFL!
How cool is the DT spot!!! hope the postie doesn't take too much longer.
Xams shopping.....sheesh u mean I am beating u???? I thought I only ever did that!.....I have left it till xmas eve day before! :P
Ohhh fun! I can just imagine u sitting there with a face full of mashed carrots....ROFLMFAO!!!
Beaut. lo love Aodhans look on his face like he's just so happy with himself!
Have fun shopping(get Glenn to mind them when u do it)
Jxx

19 December, 2006 17:56  
Blogger Tammy said...

My DT kit has gone AWOL.
Have you got yours yet?
Totally relate to the raspberries C was doing it last week too.

19 December, 2006 21:17  
Blogger Mardi said...

Dee...Love the pickup line....it was very obviously successful....I hope you do decide to go out....its so lovely to go and act like adults occassionally....you can always veg out for the week afterwards.
I hope your DT pack comes soon...and you love love love its contents...
Have a lovely Christmas...Mwah! Mardi x

21 December, 2006 12:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home