Friday, November 10, 2006

THANKYOU!!!

Thanks girls for all your encouragement and ideas. Julie the door hanger is a fab idea, and thats what we are going to do!
And as to supplies, Tammy thats a lot of good ideas, going to scour the cheapie shops over the weekend. But you know what? I have a perfectly good sizzix machine with 3, yes 3, alpha's just sitting here. I hardly use it because although I like the alpha's I have, they just arent big enough. So I am going to be able to use that for any letters they need, and I have a few flower dies too, so at least its going to be used.
I am really quite excited about it. I hope that they enjoy the workshops and they get something from them. Even if I inspire just one of them, well, I will be stoked!
Not much else has been happening around here. I pretty much fell in a heap on Tuesday, slept all day. But I needed it, and I slept all that night too, so didnt hurt me. The abscess is going down, but I am still very run down. So I am going to take your advice Mardi. I am going to see a naturopath, and hopefully will start to feel better.
But I seriously think it has alot to do with the PND, you know the PND that I only just admitted I have. For almost 2 and a half years I have been feeling like I'm not me, and I think my body just gave up, had enough. And fair enough too. So I am doing deep breathing/meditation every day. I try and get the kids down to sleep together, lie on the couch and just breathe, and then I do it when I get into bed at night. And I am feeling less stressed and angry. And that can only be a good thing!
So now I just need to get on top of the tiredness. I have all these ideas for LO's bouncing around in my head, and just dont have the energy to put them down. That and the fact that they look so good in my head....but dont turn out that way on paper! LOL!
Well thats about all from here. Ciara is so close to crawling. She gets her little legs underneath her, so she is up on her knees, but propells herself backwards, LOL! But its not going to be long! And she prefers to sit in the middle of the floor and just lord it over Aodhan! Thats my girl! Got a great pic of the two of them yesterday, cant wait to scrap it.
Well entries close for round four of the scrapboxx DT comp at midnight tonight. I emailed mine off on Wed. Not feeling very confident this time around, but we will see! Will upload my entry tomorrow.
Till next time, have a good one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Dee....Ive been thinking about you lots ...since your last post.
I was wondering how your project with thekids was coming along....and its had my head swimming with ideas....I love the sound of the door hanger...excellent.
..Im so pleased you are getting on to your health .... and good luck with the Naturopath ... mine made a lot of sense when I visited.. she explained it that ...when your body is not balanced or well...it sends out symptoms ...if you ignore the first one...it sends another ...and so on and so on....so once you have a collection of things that arent right...it is your body screaming "Help me!" .... I msut admit it did make sense...and I am sticking to her treatment plan...I go back today.
I hope you get on well...and it sounds as though you are on the right track by accepting you may have PND and taking positive steps to turn it around....you have all my support and wishes if you need a chat ..
...now layouts....I know the feeling ...my head swims with awesome layouts...then I have total block when I sit down...I make a far better head scrapper...LOL
We could start a club of 'head scrappers anon'....lol
Good luck with this DT round...your layouts have been stunning Dee...so Im sure you will do fine...but I do share your feeling of uncertainty.... Im not feeling confident about mine either.
Hugs..have a great weekend..
Mardi x

10 November, 2006 10:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home