Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Thanks girls!

thanks everyone for your congratulations, I still dont quite believe it, I am not going to count my chickens. I bet they say no thanks when it arrives. Just a feeling I have. Anyway, its to go in the wedding gallery, so I have no idea which issue it will be in, if it goes in at all.

And Tammy and Julie.....its only a matter of time girls, it has to happen soon, cos your work is amazing!

The phone has been ringing off the hook since 7:30am this morning. Mum went to pick the gang up at the airport, they arrived at 5:30 am (hehe), and they had a hire car to pick up. Well, the hire car exit is different from the car park exit, so they lost each other...LOL! So Mum was rining me from the airport, Justine was ringing me from Mum's, and Anne was ringing my mobile. Lucky there was a street directory in the hire car, and Anne and Teresa actually beat Mum, Matty and Kitty back...LOL! So they are here, and we are off to Mum's shortly to see them. Better let them have a sleep first.

I really want to get some scrapping done, have heaps of ideas, but I'm just not going to have the time!

And I juat thought I would share a pic of the pumpkins from this morning. They love each other so much, so cute....wonder how long that will last? bugger! blogger doesnt want to play, oh well next time!

have a good one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Yah!....How rapt r u De!!!! Mind u I would be too. I think they let u know what issue they are going into...I think....the other girls will tell ya....they're the experts :)
ROFLMAO!!!! U really did stuff it up didn't u, but ahhh well, ur back in the land og blog again....'tis all that matters.
Now don't play around in there again!....*waves finger*....lol
Jxx

17 October, 2006 14:32  
Blogger Mardi said...

Have a lovely time with your family.....take lots of photos..and scrap later..
Mardi x

18 October, 2006 19:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting for you Dee! I can't wait to see your LO on some glossy pages ;)

Have fun with your rellies and what a laugh with them getting back to the house first even though they got lost LOL :-)

18 October, 2006 20:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home