Thursday, November 02, 2006

It all caught up with me!

The busy couple of weeks we have had that is! I have been so tired. Even though the kidlets have been sleeping in till after 8am ( thankYOU daylight savings, LOL!), I have still been falling into bed at 9pm. And putting the kids down together so I can have a nana nap! But I feel much better today, so much better I scrapped in fact. I was starting to get a bit worried that my mojo had decamped to Julies place!

We went for a huge 1 hour walk last night, Aodhan made it the whole way, and didn't complain once. We fed the ducks down at the lake, which is looking more like a pond everyday, and were going to have a play on the equipment, except some bastard burnt it down. Ok so we live in a ferral area, but you would think these young people would remember how it was when they had nothing to do when they were young and not do stuff like that. But then again like breeds like, so they havent any hope really. They were probably on their way to the dealer around the corner and got bored.

And thats another thing. I mean they are stupid enough for wanting to use, but when they cant figure out the dealers addy. Yep, 8pm a few nights ago theres a knock at the door. Open it up and theres this total loser standing there and goes, "Is Daniel there?" Glenn just said nope sorry mate wrong house, what number did you want. And the junkie starts getting all agitated as if we really were the dealers and were deliberately not selling to him. Then Aodhan pops his head around the door, and he said sorry and backed off. So a little bit of sense left. But how bad is that, we now have druggies knocking on our door looking for their dealer. I was going to ring the police, but thought whats the point. Just as long as they werent casing the joint. Its disgusting though. Its a really nice area, nice views etc, but then these lowlifes move in and smell up the place. Glenn was pissed! But what can you do?

I'm sure there was more to tell, but I cant remember. Anyway my lifes not as eventful as Sharryns, LOL!

Blogger is being a bastard and not letting me upload some more pics of the christening, so till next time....be good, and if ya cant be good, at least be good AT it! LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Lol if ur mojo is here that means I my lo's will look as good as urs then!!!.....mmmm I don't think it came here lol...unfortunately!
Lol that would've freaked me out!....Good thing G2 was home!...or should i say the little man of the house Aodhan, for scaring off the druggoes!
Have succumbed to a few nanna nap's of late...lol but the only problem is I usually feel worse off!
N e ways have a good restful weekend!
Jxx

03 November, 2006 22:40  
Blogger Jahnava said...

Hi Dee,

How annoying these bloody ferals lol, we sorta had something similar the other week, where 4 blokes were over the road, and they were there for about an hour, we put it down to dealing but u never know, i was so shit scared i could not stop shaking (i dont knwow what i think was gonna happen lol) but like they could do anything!, i had never exprerienced anything like it, shaking uncontrolbaly!

Well hope you are all well

xxoxox Jahn

05 November, 2006 14:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home