Monday, November 06, 2006

OVER EVERYTHING!!!!!

Blogger is being a good boy, so here are a few LO's I have created in the last few days. And I also got my DT entry done, thanks Sharryn for your feedback. So I will email that off tomorrow. Honestly dont think It's good enough, think my DT journey may be over, but I have really enjoyed the work I have done, and am really proud I got this far.
















My body is falling apart. I am so tired and run down, and its affecting me badly now. My eye is STILL twitching, I have another abcess under my arm, just a little above the previous one, I wake up and fell like I havent slept, even though I'm in bed at 9pm. SO OVER IT!!!!!

But my arm is what I am most pissed off about. I havent shaved or anything, used depilatory cream, but still a bug has gotten under the skin. So off I went to see the doc this morning, cos I WAS NOT going to wait and have it do what it did last time. So I am on heavy duty antis, have an antimicrobial topical lotion, and I also got myself a chlorhex wash. The doc seems to think that it may be a staph infection, and they are opportune buggers, and because I am run down and tired and depressed, it had taken full advantage. I am giving it 48 hours for the augmentin to get on top of it, and if it hasnt by them, I guess it will be another excision and drainage. But IT WILL NOT get to that!

So I have had a good cry, and Glenn is going to "try" to be a bit more of a help. And I dont mean he isnt by saying that, he is. But its the times when he is sitting on his arse at the table watching Aodhan eat, and he wants a face washer.....and just waits till I go get it. So he is going to try harder at small stuff like that. You know, the small stuff that pisses me off so much, because it makes it look like he just cant be bothered! LOL!

Ok, enough whinging. Have a good week all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jahnava said...

Hi Dee!!

HAVE A WINGE if you want i gotta let it out!
Im sure your DT entry is fabbo, i love the layout SOO CUTE!, you poor thing with that thing under your arm cant imagine how painful it would be! Hope you are feeling better sooon!

xooxooxxoJahnxxooo

06 November, 2006 22:52  
Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Dee...HUGS to you...sounds like things are crusty at the moment...and you could do with a huge hug.
Now....your layouts are definatly not suffering...they are gorgeous!!! ....and good luck with the DT layout too...Im struggling badly ..and I dont have a good feeling either...its so much harder than I anticipated this round.
Im so sorry to hear you have another abccess...far out!! .. thats so unfair.
You need a pick me up...something to get you back on track with your health..... Id suggest a gut cleanse...but Im not sure its working..LOL ...make sure you start yourself on a good multi-vitamin though.
Lves Mardi x

06 November, 2006 23:33  
Blogger Julie said...

Ohhhh buggar De! Just what u need....another abcess hope the antibiotics blast the buggar away!
I am totally over everything too but we know Y.
The lo's are gorgeous as usual De! Give ya self more credit! sheesh!
Good luck on DT stuff.
& yeh it's always the little stuff that really gives the shit's with men hey.
Get betta soon
Jxx

07 November, 2006 10:39  
Blogger Sharryn Thomson said...

Dee have you thought about going to the hospital rather than just the docs? Maybe it needs stronger treatment or something but if it is a staph infection...aren't they contagious? My friends sister works as a cleaner at our local hospital and she has really bad skin. Anyway she accidentally cleaned a 'staph' room and got in to her pimples on her face and she was told not to put her face anywhere near her kids if they have any cuts or anything. Just check it out mate..don't mean to scare you but you have 2 young kids and I'd hate for anything to happen.
Now about your DT entry! How can you say it's not good enough? It's AWESOME!! I loved it! I'm sure you'll do just fine.
Take it easy sounds like you need a good rest. Easier said than done..I know.
Cheers
Shaz
xxx

08 November, 2006 11:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home