Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Very proud and happy!

I made it through to round 4 of the scrapboxx search for a design team member! I am very proud of myself, I never expected to make it this far. But that is tainted a little by the fact that a couple of my friends didn't make it through. Sharryn, I'm sorry. and Tammy, sorry too. I can only imagine how disapointed you girls are feeling right now, but I am sure I will be feeling the same after the 10th of November. Congrats go out to Mardi and Megan.

I'm going to leave it there, I dont want to hurt anyones feelings by crowing about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mardi said...

Dee...I just want to start by saying Congratulations..your entry really was just beautiful and you are SO deserving of going through to the next round. I couldnt agree more with your post though ..... I feel so dissapointed for my friends who didnt make it through....especially after seeing some of their entries uploaded to the gallery....which where stunning. I actually feel guilty for going through...I havent got a competitive bone in my body...I would rather someone else win....than to hurt their feelings.
So Dee..I know exactly where you are coming from.
Mardi x

24 October, 2006 11:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dee Congratulations matey and crow all you like *big grin* you deserve all the appluase and accolades you get *wink* Your LO's where ab fab!!! Im'a cheering for ya...I would have said rooting for ya but I don't do that kind of thing anymore PMSLOL

01 November, 2006 17:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home