Sunday, October 22, 2006

so tired

well heres my DT entry, i stuffed up and the second bit has uploaded first, but you get the idea. its an extended LO, and the junkitz ringz were used to creat the flip page, and also as an accent on the flowers.
and the second part was the wall hanging, the ringz join the two sections together.
i am really happy with the first part, very proudof what I did
i am so tired at the moment. my eye is still twitching. pissing me off. very grumpy. grrrrrrr

Ok buggerluggs is awake, gotta go. Good luck everyone for the DT!

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Love ur scrapp'n ATM De....u have DT material written all over u!
Good luck!
Go have a sleep....:D
Jxx

22 October, 2006 17:37  
Blogger Jahnava said...

Wow Dee these look great! Love them................GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 October, 2006 10:14  
Blogger Mardi said...

Dee...your DT entry is just stunning...seriously gorgeous....the very best of luck!

If its any consolation...I had an eye that twitched on and off for months...absolutley drove me nuts....I put it down to my FM...but maybe you could take a multi-vitamin...you may be zinc or B vitamin deficient....just a thought. I do know how annoying it is though....Grrr.
Mardi x

23 October, 2006 10:49  
Blogger Jahnava said...

OI WAKE UP GIRL, LOOK IN THE GALLERY I SPOT SOMETHING FAB!

24 October, 2006 00:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he he...well done Dee!!!!!
~*~*CONGRATULATIONS*~*~ ON MAKING THROUGH ROUND 3 *BIG SMILE*
Good luck with round 4! Can't wait to see whjat you come up with.

Your round 3 entries are gorgeous.
Cheers
Tammy

24 October, 2006 10:58  
Blogger Julie said...

Love what you did for the dt round. Looks awesome.

31 October, 2006 11:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home