Friday, October 20, 2006

busy busy busy


we have been so busy since my rellos arrived on Tuesday. Its been really good to see them. We see Anne all the time, but havent seen Teresa since 1991, and Matt and Kitty since 1988! Even though we have been over there a few times, we never got it together. So its been fab to see them. And look at that, FAB has made its way back into my vocabulary! They are on their way to Sale to suprise Nana tonight, so hopefully they dont suprise her too much IYKWIM!

Thought I would share these two layouts I have created over the last few days, there is another one, but havent taken a pic yet. Cant wait to upload mt DT app stuff tomorrow. Hopefully we find out who has made it through fairly quickly. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Glenn rang me from work this morning saying theres a gunman in Gillespie road, police everywhere. Then he rings back later, saying it was a year 12 boy dressed as a terrorist, complete with balaclava and plastci gun, for muck up day. He sure has mucked up! Stupid boy, IF he is allowed to complete his exams, it will not be at his school, it may even be in prison. I emailled the herald sun and told them about it, and they rang Glenn to get the story, so they must not have known about it!

I have been so tired lately. My left eye has been twitching for well over a week, and no amount of sleep will make it stop! Its more annoying than anything. I need to go on a holiday, or even just have a massage....yeah right!

And I am a terrible Mum. For about 5 mins on Tuesday night, I wanted my old life back...the one without kids, where we could just drop everything and do what we wanted. We left Mums at 8pm, cos the kids were buggered, and they were all sitting around drinking and laughing, telling stories, and I so wanted to be there too! But then as I was driving home I got over it....guess its just not me any more! I like my mummsy life! So next friday night, all us youngies are going to go out for tea! Glenn Mum and Dad will hopefully be able to baby sit!

Well thats all for now, Ciara is due for a feed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home