Wednesday, October 25, 2006

how funny is this???


My poor little possum fell asleep on the couch whilst eating some chippies. But he must have dozed off mid munch because they were all sort of just clinging to his lips, half in half out. He was then smacking his lips as well. Too funny!

Well we have a HUGE weekend comming up. Friday, down to Mums to see the crowd, Saturday, back to Mums for Christmas lunch, and then the Christening on Sunday. We are all going to be knackered!

Does anyone know if I should have heard from SM yet? I sent the LO on Tuesday last week, they got it on Wednesday (I rang Aus Post), and I haven't heard anything yet. I so want to email her and just ask whats the procedure, but also dont want to bug her, cos she would have to be busy. Or do I just wait for the commisioning letter in the post?

And Tammy, you know your post about not getting a read reciept from scrapbook creations? Well I dont even think they look at peoples emails to be honest. I have never heard of anyone being published in that mag, has anyone? But I may be wrong. I mean all it takes is a little click of a button, I mean they are in the email anyway.

Well the little munchkin is awake, better go and get her up.
Catch up with your blogs later!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Dee...how cute is youer little man...all plum tuckered out..hehe.
It sounds as though you have a huge weekend coming up...I hope you have a lovely and memorable weekend.
Just on SM...in my experiance they can have your layout for months...before a commissioning letter comes through. They have layouts of mine from 4 or so months ago....and others they accept and a commissioning letter comes quickly....the layouts sometimes take a while to get back to you too.
...as for SC...they dont send out automated replies....and sometimes they will accept a layout months after you have subbed it...so you never know with them.
I have found the same with FK.
anyway...have a lovely weekend.
Mardi x

25 October, 2006 21:39  
Blogger Jahnava said...

Hi Dee, hehhe that photo is just soo cute! I kknow i said it before but cngratulations on the next round YOU GO GIRL ;-)! Well i dont know anything about the mags so i will leave it at that lol.

Toodles!

26 October, 2006 22:00  
Blogger Julie said...

Hope the weekend went fantab De.
Crack up pic of Aodhan sleeping!PMSL
Haven't a clue about the comissioning letters but then again u knew that!..lol
Don't forget the pic's of the weekend!
Jxx

29 October, 2006 17:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PMSLOL...O Dee what a classic photo of Aodan...ya gotta scrap that one. I'm sure he'll love you for it later. They are such cute little munchkins aren't they!! *laugh*

Thanks for mentioning about SC...I must say I don't recognise any of the name sin there either *laugh* I kinda went a little crazy after not making through round 3 and emailled all the mags with my LO's LOL.
Cheers
Tammy

01 November, 2006 17:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home