Saturday, November 11, 2006

The day after


Well, was a naughty girl and stayed up last night to gave fun in the chatroom at the boxx with the girls. Heaps of fun. I got to bed at 11:45pm, was still awake at 1am, and guess who woke up at 5:30am.....BUGGER!!!!!
Was not happy. And then she proceeded to vomit her bottle all over me.....gross but ok, been done before, just get changed. Not this time....she got my hair! yuck. So I was not going to sit for 1 and 1/2 hours with vomit in my hair, so I had to get Glenn up and have a shower. I really have to get over feeling guilty about Glenn getting woken up. Its his turn I reckon.

Anyway, heres a LO I did yesterday. It took me all of 2 hours, and I am totally in love with it. Inspiration just bit me and I had to do it.

I was going to upload my DT entry, but I guess I should wait until the round 5 people are announced. I didnt think of this before, but it may be construed by some as giving myself an edge if one of the DT members stumbled accross my blog. Not that I think that would happen, but there are some crazy people out there, people who go out of their way to make your life a misery. So I will wait. Still not feeling confident though, can only wait now.

When I logged on a little while ago I was very saddened to read of Belinda Emmetts death from ca bone. So young, but when it gets in the bones, well you're fucked basically. And its a terrible way to die. We women are so slack about taking care of ourselves. I never check my breasts for lumps, and I have had one before. STUPID! When was my last pap smear? Probably 10 years ago...first and last. STUPID! How fucking stupid is that, especially since I now have two little people who are going to depend on me for a while. So I am making a pact with myself that I am going to get these things done.

Nothing else is really happening, have done 4 loads of washing today....cant wait to fold it all up...NOT! Glenn has taken the kids down to main st to check out the Djerwarrah festival. I wanted to go, but am feeling way too tired and grumpy. So i am going to spray the carpet and see if it comes up any cleaner.
So have a good weekend all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dee this LO is just so totally gorgeous!! Send it in to the mags! If they don't publish it now then they definately will in a later issue. Stunning!! As for the PS I'm overdue for mine too. Since moving and getting new Dr.s I just don't feel comfortable with any of them yet *sigh* But yes you are so totally right! We have small people that depend on us to be here for them so we should overcome our insecurities and just do it LOL!!

12 November, 2006 11:26  
Blogger Mardi said...

Dee...this layout is totally stunning....I agree with Tammy...submit it!!!!
...and go and have your bits checked! ... I know ..Im just as bad...I dont check either....
Mardi x

14 November, 2006 11:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home