Thursday, December 28, 2006

PHEW.....

Glad thats over for another year! I love Christmas, I really do, but its all just so tiring!

The kids were thoroughly spoiled, got way too many toys and clothes. Aodhan was really good, he would go around and give everyone a kiss, say thankyou, and merry christmas! so cute!

Ciara was very well behaved on the day, we will not be speaking about the following 2 nights.

Here she is with her new doll.

And here is Aodhan with Ciara's new doll. LOL! He was showing it how he drives his cars.

And here are the two of them under the tree. I am seriously going to have to move the tree somewhere else next year. I never get good pics cos the morning sun comes streaming through there, and they all come out too dark. We got a phone call from Glenn's Grandpa who lives in the Dandenongs on christmas morning. He was really enjoying his WHITE christmas. Yes you read right. It was soooooo cold here on christmas day, and there was snow up in the alpine country. We had a few episodes of hail, but no snow.
It is still a bit chilly, but improving everyday. By Saturday its meant to be 34 and steadily climbing after that. Hopefully we will be able to go swimming.

Glenn has been helping my Dad put up a carport/pergola for the last 2 days. He wants to get it done before his op next month. He is having a tibiostomy and osteograft to his right knee. So there are a few things he needs to get done before that. Including the shade sail over our pool....hopefully, really need it.
Now for a couple of LO's that I have done in the last little bit.




This is a re-do. I scrapped this pic ages ago when Ciara was first born, but was never very happy with it, so I have redone it, and I now love it. The journalling reads: one tiny hand grasping one big finger in complete and utter trust, dependance and love. It's all worth it!


And this one is the LO I entered for the 1,2,3 challenge. Had to use ribbons, stars and a black and white photo. Love it!
I have a couple of LO's on the go. I have one LO to finish for my DT pack, am loving what I have done there so far! And I have another couple of challenge ones to finish.
Now, for all of you who havent as yet switched to the new blogger......DO IT!!!!! I have uploaded all these pics with no trouble at all. I have had no problems what so ever.
Ok, going to love and leave you all. If I dont update before then, have a safe and Happy New Years! I will be in bed early, just another day/night for me at the mo.
Sharryn, thinking of you, and thinking of what to send you in the way of advice re your post.

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Love the pages and the pics Dee.

Can't wait to see your dt pages.

28 December, 2006 16:44  
Blogger Mardi said...

Ohhh WOW Dee...your christmas sounds fantastic and those layouts are just beautiful....love them.
Have a wonderful New Year ...and I look forward to chatting more in 2007...
Mardi x

oh...yes and as Julie said....Im looking forward to seeing your DT pages too.

29 December, 2006 16:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO's Dee (as always) love the Why LO. It's just so sweeet.
Glad you had a great Xmas...it's such a fabulous time when you have littlies isn't it :-)
Talissa was thrilled that Santa ate his chocolate biscuits and drank his milk PMSLOL
Otherwise ours was reasonably quite.
Wishing you a safe and happy new year and I look forward to chattin with you in 2007. Make sure you show us your DT pages!!
Take care
Tammy

29 December, 2006 18:10  
Blogger Julie said...

Yup! Over for another year! Thankfully....all that for not feeling very relaxed...or is that just me???...lol
My gosh doesn't Ciara look so much like Aodhan! Yeh I know a bit slow up here...lol
How gorgeous is that cute chubby hand! Journalling is beautiful Dee.
So Love ur scrapp'n style Dee!
....Waiting on ur DT lo!...How excitiing!
Have a great New years! I wanna stay home too!
Jxx

29 December, 2006 22:46  
Blogger Sam said...

Fantastic LO's :)
I love the new blogger too, I haven't had any problems yet *touch wood*
Have a great New Year

29 December, 2006 23:45  
Blogger Sharryn Thomson said...

Hey chickadee.
How gorgeous is that Why LO?? Love it and the other one is fabo as well as usual. :)
Thanks for the thoughts mate.
Cheers
Sharryn :)

30 December, 2006 15:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home