Thursday, February 07, 2008

I've been cooking with paper pesto!

I was thrilled to be asked to be a guest designer for the fabulous kit club based in NZ,
paper pesto for the month of Feb. Make sure you go check out the kits, FULL of yummy goodness.
I love how this layout turned out, a little bit funky!

And I absolutely LOVE this photo of Ciara! She looks so sweet and innocent.....yeah, right LOL

And I love how the MM word fetti look as a frame around this pic.

The kit includes everything you could possibly need to create heaps of layouts. And the papers are GORGEOUS!!!!! So make sure you go check it out, the DT is uber talented too!


I am absolutely flat out at work at the moment. I am working 4 days this week, I am going to be nice and tired tomorrow night. I havent worked 4 days straight since before I was pregnant with Aodhan, and he is 3 and a half now!!!!!
I may be changing my shifts around too, working 2 full days instead of 2 half days and 1 full day. Just because it's easier, and less driving. I am enjoying being back at work at the moment though :)
Well I'm off to hang some washing out :) Have a good one!

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

OMG!....u've updated again so soon!
LOL
Awww she is sweet & innocent.
The lo's look awsome! I bet they came together really quick too.
Sounds like u've got ur work sorted out.
Jxx

08 February, 2008 09:58  
Blogger Louise said...

The LO's are FAB!!! :), Just adore that RED!!!!!

Lou xxx

08 February, 2008 14:11  
Blogger Ally said...

love these layouts Dee!! Great to see you updating again ;) lol

15 February, 2008 09:17  
Blogger Lesli said...

Great LO's - I love all the Red - Thanks for Sharing!!!

17 February, 2008 04:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Dee your LO's are totally rocking!
They are all so gorgeous. Ciara looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth :0) awwww what a little angel :D
Thinking of you.
Take care
xxTam

18 February, 2008 22:47  
Blogger Toni said...

Oh Dee
Ciara is growing up so quickly...
Take care
Toni

PS I've tagged you... go see my blog... sorry.
Toni

24 February, 2008 23:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home