Monday, July 16, 2007

Been so busy!

With the school holidays, we have been sooooooooooo very busy! But I will try and get through everything :)

First up, it was my gorgeous little boy's 3rd birthday last Thursday! It was so much fun, mainly because he was just so into it this year!

He was so funny. All day wednesday he kept asking for his candles and presents, and when I went in to him on Thursday morning he had forgotten about it! LOL!!!!! So I had to remind him!

He tried very hard to wait until Ciara woke up to open his presents, but lasted all of 10 mins LOL. Lucky he didnt wait cos she didnt wake up until 9am!

We had a little party for him on Sunday, and he had a ball!!!!!

And we have to do it all over again nxt weekend too. My Mum and Dad were in Sydney this weekend, so my side of the family will be celebrating next weekend......boy oh boy!

I got heaps of fantastic photos, now I just have the job of sorting through and editing them.



This is Aodhan opening his presents on Thursday! I wont load up anymore, I havent resized them and they are HUGE!

Oh OK, 1 more LOL! His donut cake. He was very impressed with it!

On Saturday Glenn played in the state poker championships in Dandenong! How convienient that there was a crop on the same day! So I got to go! And I met the gorgeous Dee L {we are Dee1 and Dee2 LOL}. It was really good to meet some of the women I have only chatted to online. It was especially good to meet Jane Fitchett, Danielle Quarmby and Shirley Chai. But the one person I really wanted to meet was there and stupid me was too chicken to ask if it was her. Next time Sam!
I also discovered that day that I am an at home scrapper. I like to know that I can create with everything to hand. It was heaps of fun though :)
What else has been happening?
Oh yeah! I got some fabulous news the other day. One of my scrapping goals this year was to get a boy LO published. I have been feeling quite guilty that Ciara has been in the mags, but no LO of Aodhan. I was stoked that SM have finally accepted one WOOHOO!!!!! And on his birthday too!!!!!!!! And it was a page I did for really just ribbons, so was really happy with that!
Ok, thats all I can think of at the moment, but I am sure I will remember something as soon as I hit publish! Will update again through the week :)
Have a good one girls!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Aodhan had a great birthday!! And congrats on the LO of him being published - will have to look out for it.
Kirsten.

16 July, 2007 16:59  
Blogger Jenny Boyd said...

Love the idea of a donut cake Dee - fantastic idea! And a big congrats to being published with that gorgeous lo of yours - well deserved - you are very talented.

16 July, 2007 22:25  
Blogger Pippa said...

Great cake Dee. What a fab idea! and love the pics with the crazy morning hair and PJ's. WHat a cutie!

18 July, 2007 23:04  
Blogger Julie said...

wow big boy now!
Love the look of longing in his eyes for the donut cake...so cute!
It's great when they get excited about their birthdays.
G1 was impressed of G2's poker prowess(sp?) how'd he go?
Congrat's on getting Aodhan's lo published. Couldn't resist that gorgeous face for too much longer, only a matter of time.
Catch up soon...if G1 ever does n e thing to help me out...yeh dreaming AGAIN...I know.
Jxx

21 July, 2007 20:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AODHAN!!!

i just love his hair LOL the donut cake is a FAB idea, i might steal it for Blake's birthday lol

and congrats on Ciara being published, I'm the same..only Blake has been published lol

xx

22 July, 2007 13:21  
Blogger Mardi said...

Im so envious of you Dee...getting to meet all those gorgeous girls... I bet it was just awesome!!

Happy Birthday to Aodhan too... he is such a cutie!!

...and HUGE congrats on your recent DT possie... thats wonderful news!

Mardi x

26 July, 2007 23:00  
Blogger Shazz said...

well i, for one, would love a donut birthday cake - what a novel (and easy-peasy) idea.
glad Aodhan had such a great birthday xxoo

29 July, 2007 15:45  
Blogger Delta said...

wow gotta love that donut cake its awesome great idea. Congrats on the boy layout published.

04 August, 2007 20:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home