Monday, September 03, 2007

OMG!!!!! Slack again LOL

I know, I know. I am hopeless. But I have been soooooooo busy creating. I will share some LO's with you over the next few days :)

Today I will share my September DT LO's for Scrap 'n Crazy
I was given some gorgeous papers from MME to work with! Noice :)
And the totally YUMMY embossed chipboard! You have to get some of this stuff! heaps of FUN!
And this is a page I completed in an online class at scrapworld! LOVE how it turned out!The classes are FREE!!!!! Be sure to check them out :)

Ok, will be back with some more LO's in the next day or 2 :) I promise :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

really nice Dee. love the perfectly pleasureable one.... cute little birdie :)

05 September, 2007 10:52  
Blogger Petrina McDonald said...

I really like that first one - red/white/blue looks fantastic :-D
Love, P

05 September, 2007 22:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the LO Dee, especially the BG delicious one!!
Kirsten.

11 September, 2007 11:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home