Friday, September 14, 2007

Guess what! Guess what!?

My wonderful, gorgeous Husband bought me a pressie! A canon EOS 400D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been hanging for soooooooo long wanting a good camera, and my wish has come true!!!!!!!

So you can imagine what I have been up to the last few days LOL I was stoked to get a pic of Aodhan in midair the first time I used it though woohoo!!!!!


These are the projects I did for Scrapworld for this month!

Love the Crate papers.
I am still settling into my DT position at scrapworld. I find it always takes me a few lots of projects to get into a rhythm that I am happy with. So not overly happy with these. but you get that!

Have you checked out Scrapworld? If you havent, GO! It's a loverly little community :)


And here are my projects for Really just ribbons.

LOVE working with ribbons, so pretty! We were lucky enough to work with the fabulous ribbon stiff, that stuff is heaps of FUN!!!!! Both of the backgrounds of these are Love Elsie! I like her plain coloured paper, but not a huge fan of her PP. Just too busy for me :)
Ok, loving you and leaving you.......have a camera to learn how to use LOL

14 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

not jealous at all Dee!!!

MUCH *wink*

14 September, 2007 17:04  
Blogger Megan said...

What a nice husband you've got there Dee! a 400D - fantastic, and I know you will LOVE it!

Don't be so hard on yourself about the layouts, as they really do look great. Enjoy your new possie at Scrap World :-)

Megan xx

14 September, 2007 19:52  
Blogger Julie said...

Great pages Dee. Enjoy your new toy.

14 September, 2007 22:14  
Blogger Jahnava said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

15 September, 2007 15:43  
Blogger Jahnava said...

hey DEE.....long time no see hey!!!!

Wohooo on the new camera bet ur loving it!!! Love the layouts ...love how you;ve done the flowers specially the ribbons one!!

jahn
xox

15 September, 2007 15:43  
Blogger Mardi said...

Hiya Dee...thats wonderful news... a new camera is the bestest gift ever I think!...and I love your layouts as usual... gorgeous..
Mardi xx

16 September, 2007 14:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you. What a fantastic husband you have. Enjoy your new toy.

As always I am loving these new layouts. Your style is simply beautiful. Great photos, colours and designs. Thanks for sharing with us.

Have a fun and safe week xxoo

Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

16 September, 2007 18:53  
Blogger Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

congrats on the new camera and wow wow wow i want that bottom layout! its stunning

please share it at www.inspireme2007.blogspot.com

17 September, 2007 20:23  
Blogger Janine said...

What a hubby!!!!
Can't wait to see some on your photography- have fun!!!

18 September, 2007 00:02  
Blogger Julie said...

Ah hem!....can u tell G2 to have a word to G1 about buying gifts...particularly in the camera area?
but seriously WTG!!!
Love the lo's as usual...but u know that!
Love that really just ribbon's one too!
Hope u weren't to wrecked by the sand & stones.
Jxx

24 September, 2007 15:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new camera!
Love your LOs, especially the way you did the flower on the last one!
Moira aka Moi

28 September, 2007 19:50  
Blogger Sharryn Thomson said...

Stop playing with the bloody thing and update your blog!!

09 October, 2007 10:04  
Blogger Diane said...

Woo Hoo! Lucky you!
I want one too. My dh has to buy a few for work and I've asked if he can get one extra!!!!!!
Maybe for Christmas. They are SO small and cute.

15 October, 2007 08:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at Sharryns comment :D
Woohoo!!!! On the camera front. How exciting and fun to play with too by the sounds of things.
Love your LO's Dee. They are just gorgeous. I really need to pull my finger out and get stuck into the Scrapworld forums again. I miss them ;)
Love your LO's with the ribbons too. I've heard much praise from both you and Toni now on the ribbon stiff.
Take care
Tammy

15 October, 2007 15:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home