Thursday, November 29, 2007

So busy!

But it's that time of the year I suppose :( Cant wait for Christmas, going to be sooooo much fun!

I haven't scrapped in a while, just cant scrap. Even the lure of some gorgeous lace cardstock from KitiQ isnt working. Hopefully tonight!

I have some Christmas DT work to finish off. Maybe I'm all Christmased out, and thats why I cant scrap anything else LOL

We have been the house of ill lately. Aodhan had gastro, then he came down with a virus and is still fighing high temps everyday. Glenn has the virus now too, and Ciara has conjunctivitis. So not only have I been a nurse at work, but at home too LOL. I am really thankful for the medical knowledge I do have though, it makes me cope so much better when they are sick. Doesn't make it any nicer of course, but I feel in control.....most of the time PMSL

On the work front I am going to be working 1 full day and 2 half days next year. The kids will be going into child care. I am looking forward to it :)

Now, I dont know what I have and havent shared scrapping wise, so I will share the layouts I did as guest DT for Bella! today.

I was given the celebrate papers and embelishments, and I must say I was VERY impressed! Nice and bright and happy papers :)


We have a Christmas break-up every friday night for the next two weeks. Next friday is my works celebration, and we will be going to the Titanic theatre restaurant. Both Glenn and I have been before, but I am really looking forward to it as it is a great night! And Glenn's break up is the following week, at the Italian Club, so should be a good night too.

9 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

U just make me feel ashamed!!!!
WOW Dee that one of Jorja looks FANTABULOUS!!!!!
As do all ur lo's.
especially Love the kick'n back one.
Busy little party bee! Enjoy!
Jxx
Have to catch up...seems like ages

29 November, 2007 17:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Deidre
I just wanted to say that I scraplifted one of your layouts for the "Scraplifted from For Keeps" gallery. I don't like scraplifting but I wanted to do it, to submit an entry to FK.
When I looked through my recent FK mags to see which layout to scraplift, I picked "diva in disguise". I have always liked it!
My version is
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2304/2074443407_1ef346b837_o.jpg
Hope you have a good time at the xmas parties and enjoy your holidays. Regards, Mish

30 November, 2007 14:18  
Blogger Diane said...

Gorgeous layouts. Thanks for sharing.

30 November, 2007 17:06  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, dee, love you layouts, hope every one feels better soon, hope you get to scrapping. ps i love the scrap world forum

cheers renee

02 December, 2007 10:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CCCCOOOOOEEEEE!!!

PMSL

13 December, 2007 10:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there

Thanks for visiting my blog recently. It was a great surprise seeing your comment there.

I love these new layouts shown here. So bright and colourful and the photos are terrific as always. Your very talented as I am sure I've told you before.

Hope your all feeling much healthier now and getting ready for a fun Christmas. Enjoy yourselves and all the best for 2008. I hope it brings you everything you need.

Thanks for your friendship during the year. I've loved chatting with you on Scrapboxx and getting to know you better.

Love from Susan (smiles1965) xxoo

21 December, 2007 23:31  
Blogger Flinders Pony Club said...

Love them layouts, very nice!! I love bright, even though I do not do bright alot myself..
MERRY CHRISTMAS , Alana

23 December, 2007 00:05  
Blogger Binxcat1 said...

Love those last two Dee... stunning chickie... now update your blog! we wanna see more! ;)

02 January, 2008 16:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Dee,
from 5/6g [Mr. Heath's class]
P.S nice scrapbooking

Alana And Helen

13 June, 2008 13:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home