Thursday, September 06, 2007

Palace of snot!

LOL. But they could be sicker, so I'm not complaining :)

And hows this, back after just a few days LOL,, see, I keep my promises.

Ok, so today I will share with you the projects I did for Sonia at Forever Always. She invited me to be a guest designer and I accepted with a loud YES!!!!


This is my Maternal Grandfather. He died in 1986, but I remember him really well, he was heaps of FUN!
I was sent some Scenic Route PP. And lots of other goodies, including a little Sarabinder book.
Sonia asked us to do some Fathers Day/Dad and travel pages.


Now this is usually my fave range of papers, but I was a little unsure of these ones.

I really enjoyed doing some pages of our travels.


But I perservered.

And while I am not 100% happy with the LO's I produced, they are OK :)
I also made a little book with the srarbibder. But I will share that another day :)
Ok, I am off to check some noses for snot! LOL
But before I go, did you seethat Aussie Scrapjacked was mentioned in for keeps? In an article Suz Doyle did? How cool is that!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dee

Great to see you back in blog land.

Thanks for sharing all these fantastic layouts with us. Your photos, designs and colour combos on your layouts are amazing. I love all your creations:)

I hope the snot goes away soon and everyone's feeling happier and healthier. Take care and keep warm xxoo

Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.

06 September, 2007 11:07  
Blogger Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

absolutely gorgeous pages! thanks for sharing

06 September, 2007 14:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pages Dee ;) I love the Lean on me photo! Very clever ;)
I haven't gotten the latest FK but I will have to know! How fab to have the SJ blog in the glossy pages :)
Take care
Tammy X

07 September, 2007 11:35  
Blogger Megan said...

Dee I don't know why you're not 100% happy - I think these all look great. I especially love the Magical Mystery Tour one.

Loved the title of your post too lol...our house is just the same atm.

Megan xx

07 September, 2007 12:30  
Blogger Giovanna Scott said...

Hi Dee
They all look great!! Love the Mystery Tour layout.

08 September, 2007 00:45  
Blogger Giovanna Scott said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

08 September, 2007 00:45  
Blogger Julie said...

cool pages dee love them

08 September, 2007 21:58  
Blogger Shazz said...

LOVE your mystery tour LO dee...it really jumped out at me as i scrolled through your post.
hope the little ones are better. NOTHING worse than ill little people (except maybe an ill male)
have a great monday xxoo

10 September, 2007 08:03  
Blogger Pippa said...

Hey Dee. Love all of those pages. Esp love the flourish on the Lean on Me page. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

10 September, 2007 11:58  
Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Dee.... sorry to hear you are living in a snot factory... just lovely hey... but you are creating some absolutley gorgeous layouts ...hugs...take care...Mardi xx

10 September, 2007 14:11  
Blogger Kelley xx said...

Know what you mean about snot we have had that here too. Love the layouts you are very talented.
Kelley

10 September, 2007 22:12  
Blogger Stampernmore said...

all wonderful pages! great job!

11 September, 2007 00:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home