Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lots of news and sneak peeks

Well! Such alot has been happening over the last few days :)

The lovely Tatum Woodroffe has started up a wonderful new blog, jam packed with inspiration. The blog is Sketches Oz and I am on the design team. It is going to be heaps of fun, the sketches are amazing, and I have already completed the first one. The sketch and our interpretations will be revealed on the 1st of May.

The design team is full of fantastic Aussie talent. Courtney Ferguson is a very talented paper and digi scrapper. Danielle Quarmby, Kathie Link, Mardi Winnen, Sarah Mulder and
Tammy Templeton are my fellow designers.

Tatum is also looking for one paper scrapper and 1 digi scrapper to join us. All you have to do is check out the Sketches Oz blog for details on how to apply.

The Aussie Scrapjacked blog is going really well. Almost time for the first winner to be announced. There is also a little suprise challenge on at the moment, go check it out to win a RAK :)

Would you like to see a sneak peek of the projects I completed for my guest Design Team position at Scrappers Warehouse? I absolutely adored the pack Gaby and Michelle sent me, it was HUGE! I was very lucky to get to work with the new Urban Lily papers and the Rusty Pickle Pashmina papers.....YUMMY!








I'm sorry the pics aren't very clear. You will have to go to Scrappers Warehouse for a closer look. Stay tuned for some info about a crop for a cure the girls are having later in the year too.


I am in the process of updating my side bar links. If you would like to be added, please leave me a comment or drop me a line :)


Well, better go scrap!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

CONGRATULATIONS DEE!!!!
Sheesh your a busy Girl, I just dont know how you do it, Im thinkin Im going to have to drop a day of work, just for the fun of scrapping, not because Im on a DT [lolol].

Cant wait to see more of your creations with this new blog WTG ! Louise :)x

17 April, 2007 23:16  
Blogger Julie said...

Congrats girl on the sketches dt. Can't wait to see the more of your lovely pages. I think I might pop on over and check out the Scrap'n' crazy cc if I'm going to be in.

17 April, 2007 23:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dee,
Hmmm what an interesting few photo's there ;)
Looks fabulous.

Take care
Tammy :)

19 April, 2007 00:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home