Monday, April 16, 2007

Australia Post.....

I really dont like them. There have been some stronger words used over the past few days, but I will spare your ears.

You see, I have had an order, which was posted to me on the 31st of March, not turn up. I have never had this problem before. And it's very strange that it has happened whilst the usual parcel postie delivery girl is on holidays. And that our mail postie just happened to tell my DH that mail is stolen all the time. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. So I have written it off, its gone. Not happy.

The store where I ordered it is going to put a complaint form in today, in the hope that it may induce them to find it. I'm not going to hold my breath though. And of course it was stuff that I was really looking forward to recieving and using. Some felt, and a stamp :(.

But can I just say that Scrapapple have been wonderful. Not only is Kelly going to put a complaint in, she also offered to replace the order. I refused this as I would feel terrible. It really is my own fault. I should have registered it. Will be registering everything from now on, so have learnt a valuable lesson :)

Ok, rant over :)

I am expecting another couple of parcels too, hopefully they get here. Some new Heidi Swapp stuff from Scrapworld, and a boxx of scraps kit that I won from scrapboxx.

Ok, better go and do some scrapping. It's back to normal today, school holidays are over, and Glenn has gone back to work :).

And I am officially unblocked!!!! YAY!!!!! Was getting a bit worried there, but it is all good now :)

Have a great day everyone, and remember.....

AUSTRALIA POST STEAL MAIL AND PARCELS, SO REGISTER EVERYTHING!

4 Comments:

Blogger BecF said...

Couldn't agree with you more darling..Aussie Post bite the big one!!! But I do hope yours arrives.. I don't see why Australia Post accept no responsibility..afterall they are the ones who carry our mail!!! Registered or not, they have possession of our mail and we entrust this to them (the fact we have no choice cause they are our only mail carrier is also a factor) and it should freakin well be delivered on TIME, in ONE piece and NOT STOLEN.

Have an awesome day hun..am off to scrap as well.

Love n Hugz
Bec

16 April, 2007 11:11  
Blogger Jenny Boyd said...

Bloody Australia Post - Grrrr! I am annoyed for you!!

BTW I have tagged you on my blog! Sorry!

16 April, 2007 12:52  
Blogger Megan said...

Oh that leaves a bitter taste in your mouth doesn't it Dee? It's rotten when you are so looking forward to something, to have it go missing :-(

Top marks to Kell at Scrapapple for offering to replace it too - not many shop owners would do that!

16 April, 2007 16:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is disgraceful Dee and you have a right to be annoyed. Nothing worse then dishonesty, especially taking someones hard earned scrapping surplies. Not on!!

Bravo to Scrapapple for offering to replace it for you. I hope the complaint sees some positive results for you.

16 April, 2007 17:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home