Friday, June 13, 2008

Just a quick post to say...

A great big hello to the girls in Glenn's class!!!!!

Hi girls :)


I am still looking for a new job. Not much fun. I thought I had one and then, nope :(

But oh well, it's all experience. Have a few applications to get done over the weekend, so hopefully.


Hope everyone is well and scrapping up a storm!


This is one I did a few weeks ago, some of the teachers at Glenn's school are having a sketch challenge.


Really love how this one turned out!


Have a fantastic weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

About time u did an update! ;P
Is that pp for the background or did u dry emboss it?

Definetly Need to CATCH UP VERY VERY SOON!
Jxx
ps. thanks for stopping by my spot.

14 June, 2008 19:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dee,
Good luck with the job hunting sweets. I hope you get the job your looking for ;)
Love the LO...and that embossed CS is nice!
Chat soon
xxTam

15 June, 2008 11:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning layout Dee - that embossed cardstock looks familiar!!! Great to see you back blogging and SCRAPPING again :-)

24 June, 2008 11:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home