Saturday, July 07, 2007

I've been tagged...

by the lovely Toni

Four of my favourite jobs:
1. Registered nurse in an emergency department
2. Mum
3. Design Team member
4. Irish Dancing Teacher

Four of my favourite local places:
1. The Park.
2. Mum's house
3. The shops.....lol
4. Le Vohn's restaurant

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Jam donuts. Those ones with the chocolate icing and sprinkles.....YUM!
2. Chocolate, Belgian if you've got it lol
3. Chicken Kiev
4. Italian

Four of my favourite places in Australia:
1. Torquay
2. Baringhup
3. Castlemaine
4. Noosa

Now for who I tag (please forgive me I've never done this before! lol):
1. Sharryn
2. Kelley
3. Petrina
4. Tammy T

Hope you are having a good weekend! Will update tomorrow, still a bit sick :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Chelle said...

And now you have anoher tag :) its different to the one you have just done as well.. Hope you are feeling DTW

11 July, 2007 14:14  
Blogger BecF said...

I have tagged you with the same tag as Chelle... lmao.. sorry hun!

Hope all is well with you, miss chatting with ya!! (I am *always* tired these days)

Keep warm beautiful!
Love n hugz
Bec

12 July, 2007 21:37  
Blogger Petrina McDonald said...

done!! ....but rolling my eyes the whole time......

love, P

13 July, 2007 20:08  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Loved reading your tag! Very interesting Dee...
Belinda
xx

16 July, 2007 12:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dee

Long time, no chat. I hope your well and life is good.

Sending lots of belated birthday wishes to adorable Aodhan. I love his doughnut cake, it's very original. I've never seen one before, great idea though.

Congrats for getting one of your boy layouts published. I can't believe it hasn't happened sooner as all your layouts look brilliant. Well done, I will keep an eye out for it. I love seeing more of your work Dee.

Have a great week and take care of yourself. Lots of love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

22 July, 2007 11:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home