Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Long time....

no post....again. But there is absolutely nothing going on. It's cold and wet.

But I can share some DT work.

First up my projects for scrap n crazy LOVED the kit last month, LOVE crate paper :)



















And here are the projects I completed for my Scrapworld guest DT position.






























Crate Papers too! How spoilt am I? LOL! And you can check them out here, at the Scrapworld DT Blog, as well as some other amazing creations by the girls on the DT :)


And here is a LO that I was going to include in my Masters entry, but I dont think I will get it done....just have no motivation. Will probably give the elite team a go instead :)
Well I am going to be extremely busy for the next couple of weeks, lots of DT work to get done, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh Dee... gorgeous LO's, I'm always inspired by your style. Proof that less can be more!!

Thanks for sharing!

13 June, 2007 13:21  
Blogger Kelley said...

Wow Dee!! All these LOs are totally awesome!!! Fantastic work!! Loving the crate papers too!!! Arent they yummy!

13 June, 2007 16:18  
Blogger Toni said...

Your layouts are totally gorgeous Dee!

by the way... where's the rest of your exciting news?????

13 June, 2007 21:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your amazing talent shines through again. I love your designs and am always happy to see more. Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful photos and scrapped perfectly as always. You inspire me Dee, thanks xxoo

Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

13 June, 2007 22:12  
Blogger Cath said...

Gorgeous LO's Dee. I always love to pop in and see what your up to well done!!

15 June, 2007 01:06  
Blogger Sheree said...

You've been busy Dee!! They all look fantastic as always!

Sheree xx

15 June, 2007 17:34  
Blogger Mardi said...

Beautiful Dee...just absolutley gorgeous....you are so deserving of all the wonderful oppurtunities coming your way...and I cant wait to see what you create next..
Mardi x

15 June, 2007 21:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home