Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Lots of LO's to share.

Geez, what a slack blogger I have been :) I dont even know what we have been doing since I last updated. Except that my baby girl has decided to start walking. Still only part time at the moment, but she will walk for a fair distance. She still gets around faster by crawling :)

I entered a guest DT comp at Scrapworld, and guess what? I won! Cant wait to see what Mel sends me to play with. There was also a cyber crop at SW over the weekend, and I have just checked and I won one of the challenges...YAY!!!! This is the layout I did, it was based on a Becky Fleck sketch.
Love her sketches.
This is another one I did for a challenge, a circle sketch.
Ok, lets see what else I can share.
This is my Scrapjacked LO for this month. Mardi Winnen is the extremely talented Jack, love her work! Check out Aussie Scrapjacked for all the details on how to enter :)
Ok, and here are my DT pages I did for Scrap 'N Crazy. I used a kit which is for sale in the shop called the Kitty Lou kit, and let me tell you, I loved it! I couldnt stop creating :)


My fave is the cheeky bums, so cute :)
There is another, but that is an online class I am teaching, click here if you would like to join in :), would love to see you there, and its going to be heaps of FUN!
Ok, I am sure there are more LO's I can share, but I will have to check what I have already uploaded and will pop them on tomorrow.
Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone :)




9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Layouts are awesome Dee!!! It was a well deserved win too!!!

09 May, 2007 10:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Dee I can see what you have been doing!!!!!
Love the bum layout and congratulations on winning!

09 May, 2007 17:55  
Blogger Megan said...

Love the bums Dee!!!!

All your layouts look great, but scrolling though them all, the bum one was the one that made me giggle!

Megan xx

09 May, 2007 20:28  
Blogger Sheree said...

Awesome layouts Dee! Congrats on winning the DT position - looking at your layouts you deserved to win!! I have to agree that the cheeky bums layout was too cute!

09 May, 2007 22:02  
Blogger Julie said...

Busy little chickie hey!
Fantab. lo's LOVE the cheeky bums especially! So cute.
Congrat's on winning!
Will have to catch up!
See ya
Jxx

10 May, 2007 20:26  
Blogger TatumW said...

Love the LO's! The cheeky one is my fave. Congratulations on the DT spot. Have a great weekend, Tatum xx

10 May, 2007 21:26  
Blogger jilly said...

Dee I just LOVE your work girl! You always make it look so easy - how do you do it?!?!?!?
Congrats on your DT spot!
xxJillGG

11 May, 2007 22:51  
Blogger Petrina McDonald said...

Great layouts Dee - you have been busy!

13 May, 2007 15:03  
Blogger Gillian said...

wow...look at all of these gorgeous LO's... and I just wanted to say that I loved your 'jack' LO this month too Deirdre :O)
I really love the 'walk with me' LO you've done here also..very clever the way you've done the frame & flower..

27 May, 2007 10:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home