Thursday, May 31, 2007

Busy, busy busy!

I have been. The kids have had colds, we have been to the zoo, it has been non stop. But good.

Ok, first up some sneak peeks of my DT projects for June.












You will have to pop over to Scrap 'N Crazy for the real thing :). I loved these Crate Papers, had sooooooooo much fun with them :) Sorry, they're a wee bit disorganised, but you get the idea :)

I have so much work to do, but I love it!

I can share a few LO's.
This one is in the new FK, hope it looks OK :) And at least they spell my name correctly, unlike SM. I mean come on!!!!!! Publishers for goodness sake. I dont even know what gallery it's in, can anyone let me know? And if it looks OK?

And this one is a LO that I did for the Scrapbook Divas CC last weekend. I only managed to get 1 LO done. Sick kids :(. I absolutely LOVE these photos of Aodhan, can see myself scrapping them over and over :)
Well, its over and out from me....got some Scrapjacking to do! I will be announcing the new Jack tomorrow. Make sure you come and play....some HUGE prizes this time around :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dee, the Stuck LO is in the "Baby Be Mine" gallery in FK.I recognized it straight away as yours - you have such a great scrapbooking style!!
Kirsten.

01 June, 2007 08:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful work as always Dee, thanks for sharing with us.

Congratulations for getting published, that's fantastic news.

I hope the kids get better very soon and you all enjoy a healthy, happy, safe and fun week end:)

Love from Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx

01 June, 2007 23:06  
Blogger Louise said...

Dee It looked FAB!!!!!, as your creations Dooooo!!
And FABO!!!! news re your DT position, dont keep us dangling toooo long for the next instalment!
Lou:)x

04 June, 2007 14:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home